Internet Connection Speed: 100Mbps
    Date & Time: Dec. 26, 2022 21:42 EST
    Frequency: always
    Character Name: Cuidado
    Race: ElvaanM
    World: Valefor
    Main Job: Beastmaster, Lv.99
    Support Job: Dancer
    Area and Coordinates: Aydeewa Subterranean. Map3 (G-10) final survey point.
    Party or Solo: solo
    NPC Name: none
    Monster Name: Missabikong
    Steps:
    While clicking 'final survey point' for voracious resurgence 5-2 in Aydeewa Subterranean. The cutscene will not load. It says 'try looking somewhere else.' I get no cutscene and no monster tried fives times. Zoned in and out. Clicked all survey points five times in order. Still nothing. Please fix.But this seems to be a consistent problem with others, and has been posted on BG wiki.
    https://www.bg-wiki.com/ffxi/The_Vor...ce_Mission_5-2
    (0)
    Last edited by Cuidado; 12-30-2022 at 10:54 PM.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    You're not clicking on the right thingy. I saw that message too, but the thing to click is in a different spot.

It's not a bug. Keep looking. I only just recently did this mission.
    (2)

Player
    Found it. user error.... thanks.
    (0)
    Last edited by Cuidado; 12-30-2022 at 10:55 PM.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuidado View Post
    Where? I've ran all around this map for 30 mins.
    Well first, to clarify: Are you really talking about 5-2? 5-2 doesn't involve any survey points or aydeewa subterrane at all. The mission you seem to be describing is 5-4, The Revelation.

I have seen the messsage you noted when I was doing the mission. But it was because I hadn't checked all the other survey points. After the three prior survey points, you should get a cutscene by simply walking towards where the FInal Survey Point is (and it's actually called that), which should be at the base of a stairway type structure at the coordnates you named. If you didn't get a cutscene by simply walking towards the target location, you need to retrace your steps through the quest and check the other survey points again. It may be that the trigger area doesn't completely cover the area around the quest target, so it may be possible to reach it without activating the proximity triggered cutscene.

Also: If you happen to be using any external tools, particularly anything that might affect framerate, make sure you play the game without them for this part of the mission, as one of the cutscenes WILL break if you are using them.

I advise following the steps of the mission again. Given that I have seen the same message as you but was able to complete it, I'm quite certain you've missed something along the way.
    (1)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 12-29-2022 at 09:56 AM.