Character
    Maestrel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Returning campaign

Hello,

It's probably not a bug, but it should, as for returning into the game, the wardrobe are locked.

I wouldn't min activate it for the period of return, but, i need to activate my character also for 30 day period.

It doesn't help going back into the game as i'm stuck with my stuff in wardrobe and i'd wish to test out the game again i stopped 2 years ago.

It would benefit you more to allow the wardrobe instead of getting locked for a "returning" campagin, where all my job are alreay leveled and all my stuff is locked.
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdryik View Post
    Hello,

It's probably not a bug, but it should, as for returning into the game, the wardrobe are locked.

I wouldn't min activate it for the period of return, but, i need to activate my character also for 30 day period.

It doesn't help going back into the game as i'm stuck with my stuff in wardrobe and i'd wish to test out the game again i stopped 2 years ago.

It would benefit you more to allow the wardrobe instead of getting locked for a "returning" campagin, where all my job are alreay leveled and all my stuff is locked.
    It's not a bug, this has been discussed at length and is intended. You'll have to reactivate to get access to the wardrobes, as they're considered optional extras.

However, they should be put into a remove-only state at a minimum so you can retrieve the gear you need.
    (0)

As the previous posted said, it's intentional. It's free to login, you just can't actually play anything but monstrosity.
    (0)
    It's your server.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Catmato View Post
    As the previous posted said, it's intentional. It's free to login, you just can't actually play anything but monstrosity.
    Unless you have gear for a job you can play in the first two mog wardrobes. Which is pretty likely unless you're trying to play every job with perfect gear.

I have never used a paid wardrobe. I only play a handful of jobs with regularity and for the stuff that I don't I just have generic gear that I can share between some of them as I'm not jumping through hoops to optimize a job I'm not playing all the time, and I only have one active character and a mule that I haven't used for years.

I suspect you're keeping a lot of things you don't really need to keep.
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 12-26-2022 at 02:16 PM.

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Hello,

If you want access then subscribe. No one cares about the people who only play during free campaigns then vanish again.
    (0)

Character
    Maestrel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp1cyryan View Post
    If you want access then subscribe. No one cares about the people who only play during free campaigns then vanish again.
    You're of really great help ! thanks

I thought the Returning Campaign meant, getting back some old gamers into the game, testing the new things and by any luck, buy a sub when it end.
    While the wardrobe lock old players into testing nothing new as the game demand to be prepared a little to play.
    (Thoses players that was buying their sub with extra wardrobe to play their game).
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I thought the Returning Campaign meant, getting back some old gamers into the game,
    As I said- I think you should be able to retrieve items from unavailable storage spaces. But unlocking add-ons was never promised by the campaign, whether for existing or returning players.

Everyone has an inventory and two free wardrobes. I find it hard to believe that you don't have one job that can be played without the extra wardrobes. I have never purchased an extra wardrobe, so I know it can be done. Regardless, you are now aware of this situation (which is unlikely to change), so you can't come back and complain about this later. Either reactivate and use the time to reduce your reliance on the extra wardrobes (i.e. at least have one job's gear fully outside of them) or, well, just don't come back, much as I hate to say that. It is what it is and ti's been this way for a while, so it's unlikely to change.

I don't know any job that truly requires more than 240 spaces for gear (the most you can carry ans conveniently use without the extra wardrobes) to be played competently (and frankly, I find it unlikely that you'd have that much if you've been inactive for a long time even if it was necessary)
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 12-27-2022 at 03:47 AM.

Character
    Maestrel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Each wardrobe has it particularity (as for me), wardrobe 4 in there, there is all the pants/feets, in wardrobe 3, the body/hands, etc...

I agree with you that it could have been a retrieve only option.
    (0)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    You're of really great help ! thanks

I thought the Returning Campaign meant, getting back some old gamers into the game, testing the new things and by any luck, buy a sub when it end.
    While the wardrobe lock old players into testing nothing new as the game demand to be prepared a little to play.
    (Thoses players that was buying their sub with extra wardrobe to play their game).
    Well, are you in? Good, great, welcome back, time to sub.
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Each wardrobe has it particularity (as for me), wardrobe 4 in there, there is all the pants/feets, in wardrobe 3, the body/hands, etc...

I agree with you that it could have been a retrieve only option.
    There aren't enough wardrobes even if you buy them all, to sort gear like this, and that's making very inefficient use of the space.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast