Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp1cyryan View Post
    Well, are you in? Good, great, welcome back, time to sub.
    If you have issues with the free login campaigns, maybe direct your ire at SE instead of at the people trying to take advantage of it.
    (1)
    It's your server.

Character
    Maestrel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    There aren't enough wardrobes even if you buy them all, to sort gear like this, and that's making very inefficient use of the space.
    I have managed so far to sort it to get only wardrobe 3 & 4, i dont sort each type for each wardrobe of course, i usually gather the same type into 1 wardrobe, for example, all jewells & weapon are in wardrobe 1. body/heads/hands in 2, Ring/earring in 3, Legs/feets in 4, etc... it work well, specially when you have to replace on hand a piece of stuff you dont have to look on others wardrobe menus.

Well, are you in? Good, great, welcome back, time to sub.
    Just take a long breath man.

I don't get it why people are mean for something that doesn't even concern them directly
    especially to an event made specifically to allow member to play again "Freely".
    (1)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Catmato View Post
    If you have issues with the free login campaigns, maybe direct your ire at SE instead of at the people trying to take advantage of it.
    My issues are clearly with the posters on this subject.
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I have managed so far to sort it to get only wardrobe 3 & 4, i dont sort each type for each wardrobe of course,
    I just think this is really unnecessary. Selecting a gear slot in the equip screen or gear set screen will already filter the list to only that gear type, and it only takes a second or two to flip through every storage space the item you want could be in. Having only the two free wardrobes, there's only two other places the item I want could be if I don't already remember which one it is.
    (0)

Character
    Maestrel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    My issues are clearly with the posters on this subject.
    So, this is harassment ?

I just think this is really unnecessary. Selecting a gear slot in the equip screen or gear set screen will already filter the list to only that gear type, and it only takes a second or two to flip through every storage space the item you want could be in. Having only the two free wardrobes, there's only two other places the item I want could be if I don't already remember which one it is.
    For me, it work wonder, (when wardrobe are unlocked), i only have Wardrobe 1,2,3,4 unlocked, no need more, as i'm playing fully 3 jobs.
    All of the others sack are for Materials, rare/ex, upgrade and stuff, i dont sell them for most of them.
    (1)
    Last edited by Cdryik; 12-30-2022 at 09:10 PM.

Character
    Stoobey
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    I can see the frustration, I keep all exp and teleport rings in the 8th wardrobe, so that won't end well

All I can add is the return campaign is for old players, not for people to just catch up with missions since last return campaign, it's harsh, but it's a freebie, SE want people to return and stick around
    (0)

Player
    here's my personal advice as one also plays only during return campaign:
    • Learn to not hoard stuff.
    • Make use of other storage facilities like porter moogle & such.
    • Things that you discover quite easily farmed on normal mobs could be either put on AH or just npc-sell em for those you find sold quite cheap over AH.
    • Double check on wiki on whether those old rare/ex still significant, some can be donated to npc like Runje-Desaali for baylds or AMAN reclaimer for copper vouchers, there might be other similar npc as well. Rest can be tossed otherwise.
    • Can also technically cheat having tons of storage by making use of delivery services to your alts for example, tho I personally didn't use this since it is quite cumbersome.
    I have all jobs capped on level & skilling & still able to manage with just 2 free wardrobes. You can do it too.

In cases like OP, guess the only choice to resub those extra wardrobes for 1 time & try doing what I suggested above before it expires. You could toss unwanted gears on those paying wardrobes there instead.
    (1)
    Last edited by BobbinT; 01-05-2023 at 07:45 PM.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuzey View Post
    I can see the frustration, I keep all exp and teleport rings in the 8th wardrobe, so that won't end well

All I can add is the return campaign is for old players, not for people to just catch up with missions since last return campaign, it's harsh, but it's a freebie, SE want people to return and stick around
    Time to start keeping essential items you use all the time in wardrobe 1 2 or any other storage space.
    (0)

Character
    Stoobey
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    It's all good, not expecting a freebie, when I want to play, I'll pay
    (1)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2