Character
    Kassinia
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 50

Punished for Subscribing.

And yet again, due to the way my subscription timing happens, I get punished for being a subscriber.

Subscription ends the same day that the "free" week starts, so rather than get access to all the characters I have to pay for all 16. I am going to continue the subscription for the 4 I am playing at the moment, but will not get access to the other 12. If my subscription had ended 2 days earlier this would not have been the case.

The Free time should be available to all, no matter what.

Toss a bone to your loyal customers SE, and don't make is a roll of the dice on timing whether people get a bonus or not.
    (0)

Player
    Can't you just put crysta on the account? it carries on with no interruption then.
    (0)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero-Hour View Post
    And yet again, due to the way my subscription timing happens, I get punished for being a subscriber.

Subscription ends the same day that the "free" week starts, so rather than get access to all the characters I have to pay for all 16. I am going to continue the subscription for the 4 I am playing at the moment, but will not get access to the other 12. If my subscription had ended 2 days earlier this would not have been the case.

Toss a bone to your loyal customers SE, and don't make is a roll of the dice on timing whether people get a bonus or not.
    The free campaign is to lure players back in into it. Not to "throw you a bone." If the fee is too much for you then reconsider your life choices.
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero-Hour View Post

You aren't being punished.

The Return to Vana'diel campaign is for people who aren't playing to entice them to come back. It is not for current players. They're not just going to give everyone 2 weeks of game time every few months. I'd much rather see the service fee drop by a dollar than that anyway.

The whole point of these campaigns is to bring people back, not butter up people who never left. You won't get any sympathy from me, because you aren't the target audience for this campaign, as Spicy said (Cats and dogs living together and all that), plus it's evident you intended to game the system to save more money from your comment.

(and what at 16 actual characters on one account? Why? I can understand a mule or two, but I personally haven't used the one mule I have since wardrobes came out. The only reason I'd create another character at this point is to have a presence on different servers)
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 12-26-2022 at 05:04 AM.

Player
    Felt for you personally, return campaign usually suppose to happens per 3 months. This time, it was quite late at least a month & the announcement kinda came too sudden, announced right on the day it opens. I was even lucky enough to discover when checking my email notification, but even that was 1 day late.

If SE did have fixed schedules on how these events delivered then you could perhaps benefit, but this time they did outside the norm. Best to prep yourself in future in case things like this happens again.
    (0)