Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

Nanaa Mihgo and the Windurst Mission: Lost for Words (2-1)

There have been at least a few reports (19372, 21966, 60210) of being stuck here with Nanaa Mihgo saying "I can't stand the sight of you. Get out of herrre, and don't show yourrr face to me any time soon." and I was curious enough to spend a day in testing things out that I could think of, to see if I can find out where she is getting this line from.

Eventually I ran out of ideas, and went on with the mission itself, checking what she says at every point, and she starts saying this after the meeting at the hideout.

So, this should mean that the next step is at the House of the Hero or Tosuka-Porika.

If she really starts saying this at the start of the mission already, or the later steps do not make things progress either, then something certainly should be wonky.

If nothing else, at least this should confirm where that line is coming from (for me she continues to say it even after the mission, and after changing area and waiting until the next day (Vana'diel time)... perhaps she will continue until the next day (Earth time) or something like that, but my crystal ball isn't showing that (yet)... she did still gladly take my Yagudo bead necklaces though).

I do hope this helps someone at some point(s) in time!

Edit:

Seems like the dialogue resets back to normal upon reaching Rank 3, or possibly after completing one additional mission. I guess the required time conveniently having elapsed at that point of testing is a possibility as well.
    (0)
    Last edited by Dragoy; 12-08-2022 at 01:52 AM. Reason: Add info on when Nanaa can stand the sight of me once more again.
    ...or so the legend says.