Character
    Savano
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99

Ambuscade V3 and Ambuscade Armors +3

We're getting everytime stronger with master level, more vegeances, it make me feel like we need a new upgrade on Ambuscade this time designed for high level players~

rewarding us more currency and upgrade materials for Ambuscade armor+3
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I don't feel like we're at the point where V1 is so easy (on VD) that there's a dire need for a new harder monthly fight. That said, it actually won't surprise me if something like this happens when more people have higher master levels.
    (0)

Character
    Lilymon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Yes but not more upgrade materials, you dont want to crash to market. We need a new tier of ambuscade for maybe EP rewards? And then we need a new high tier battles, those can drop currency for the new relic.
    (0)

Character
    Savano
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Ambuscade is the only battle content entitled to be "mission progression free" and stated by Square Enix to be the first source of armors~ They've updated it once with +2 armors, could just do it again for +3 and using more of the same materials if that's okay.
    (0)
    Last edited by Savano; 11-30-2022 at 09:36 PM. Reason: grammar mistake

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    No reason to do away with V1. Just up the stats of the mobs.
    (0)

Character
    Leara
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I agree. Just keep it as it is. For the two ??? levels, make exemplar points available. For +3 gear, make it equivalent to empyrean gear+3 with 20-25 threads/metals a piece to upgrade. Ambuscade doesn't need any upgrading as such but what they could do is 24 month's worth of enemies pre-set so the cycle resets every 2 years to save them time creating & updating the ambuscades each month.

What I would love to see are new items to spend our points on like Mog Kupons for say 2000 points.
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Savano View Post
    We're getting every time stronger with master level
    Are "we"? 90% of people stand in pt's getting multiple ML levels and not doing a single thing.
    Anybody can do it, a newbie, somebody that has played 7 hours in total can be Master Level 50.

It hasn't made stronger players, it has made weak players not having a clue what they are doing and just sitting on a nice and shiny "ML50" title.
    (0)

Sirmarki, ex-Fenrir, a young warrior, in the heyday.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    somebody that has played 7 hours in total can be Master Level 50.
    a newbie? If you're gaining master levels already, you're not a newbie IMO, so lv1-99, 12500 job points 50 master level in 7 hours? yeah, that's not possible. 7 hours seems way too quick even for a cleave party, given how much I see Jobpoints (shiva) charging for master levels.
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 03-26-2023 at 04:02 AM.

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    a newbie? If you're gaining master levels already, you're not a newbie IMO, so lv1-99, 12500 job points 50 master level in 7 hours? yeah, that's not possible. 7 hours seems way too quick even for a cleave party, given how much I see Jobpoints (shiva) charging for master levels.
    It was sarcasm meaning after probably about 7 hours, a player can practically be ready to stand there and go from 99 to ML50 without even moving a finger.
    (0)

Sirmarki, ex-Fenrir, a young warrior, in the heyday.