Character
    Whirlin
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

Drop in Case Rate with new Sortie Prime Weapon Upgrade Items?

I've done a few runs of Sortie now, grabbing Aurum chest and a handful of other objectives. While a few folks have gotten the new Prime Weapon upgrade items out of the coffers, I've seen only a single NQ case drop.

I realize case drop have always been a bit low.. but I wasn't expecting to be so low with nothing out of Aurum multiple times, or runs walking away with nothing.

Anyone else experiencing low drop rates?
    (0)

Character
    Sueno
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I've gotten 2 already. What we noticed is only I got it , the others did not. You need to be in possession of a prime weapon to get the new item to drop from a chest in sortie.
    (0)

Character
    Whirlin
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Sorry, a bit under the weather and perhaps my original post wasn't clear. The new items are fine... but it feels like they replaced the party getting cases. I haven't been getting any cases out of sortie since they introduced them.
    (0)

Character
    Sueno
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    One thing we have noticed is the new areas drop old cases for earrings more often then the original areas. We have gotten a lot more +1 earrings from the new areas then the original ones.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    There were no drop rate changes, the basement floors just have a higher drop rate because... well they're harder.
    (0)