Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

TVR mission progression

Am I missing something? I know that Matsui told us in announcing the various version updates where each new chapter would take place. But there is otherwise not one clue within the game that I can see to connect the chapters. For instance i just started doing it and finished the first chapter. Not one line of dialogue suggested or gave any sort of hint as to where I needed to go for the next mission. FFXI can be cryptic at times, but usually there's a clue somewhere in game. Here, the only clues seem to be external to the game.

Am I missing something obvious that would have told me without looking up a guide (Or the past version update news / vana'diel digest) where chapter 2 starts?
    (0)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    As far as I know/remember, yeah, usually the only way to really know at first was the version update notes, unfortunately.
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.

Character
    Leara
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Yeah, you are right. In the latest one, the mandie warden in The Bohyada Tree doesn't say what you need to give it in order to progress. Also, when they do these updates, SE should be giving an indication as for where to go next like going from Bastok to Kupipi in Windurst during the early missions. If I was doing this for the first time, I can't see where it will tell me to go next. There needs to be some linking & review of the missions at some point.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Ugh. there's cryptic, and then there's impossible. Why they gotta keep doing that....
    (0)