Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Character
    Cardgrey
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I agree with ya but bots should be removed. I'm ok with losing to someone wanting it. But I should not have to deal with bots.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I do worry about finding a decent ls.
    I was fairly inactive for quite some time until a few months ago, only logging in a few times in a month. When I appearsed after a few weeks of inactivity, someone recognized me from days of yore, invited me to an LS and it was basically full and they do pretty much all the popular content regularly. the community is tighter on other servers and when a new chellenger appears, you can almost expect that the big groups on the server will find you without you even trying. Even then, most make use of the concierge and it's easy to get started.

But I should not have to deal with bots.
    There is absolutely no way to remove bots entirely outside of removing the demand for their services. It's a never ending game of whack a mole and that's with a game's team doing everything it can. You can limit the impact, but you can't eliminate it entirely.
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 11-27-2022 at 07:07 PM.

Player
    >post I was responding to was deleted
    (0)
    Last edited by Pixela; 11-29-2022 at 02:23 AM.

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    FFXI is a Massive Multiplayer Online Role Player Game (MMORPG), it's meant to be played with many people at once in a large thriving world, not someone player by themselves with five imaginary friends. That multiplayer aspect is why everyone moves to Asura, there are actually people there to meet, play the game and make friends with. Unfortunately SE's crappy event system and slow content release schedule results in everyone having to do the same content at the same time. Asura only gets really busy at a specific time of day, right after 6PM PST when we have all four NA time zones playing at the same time.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raelix
    Ragnarok's aftermath is only 5% crit rate, even with lv99, so there's almost no point in using Scourge, you just spam Resolution. Even then you become just a boring meathead DD.

Apoc with both Catastrophe and Entropy gives you crazy sustain of both HP and MP. With the Haste aftermath you can wear a ton of -PDT and solo almost any 75 content.
    Doing damage is for WAR's, DRK is about soloing 75 content yo.....

Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    [REDACTED]
    What does that have to do with anything?

Quote Originally Posted by saevel View Post
    FFXI is a Massive Multiplayer Online Role Player Game (MMORPG) ... we have all four NA time zones playing at the same time.
    Enjoy your Queueing Simulator while the rest of us are actually playing the game.
    (0)
    Last edited by Catmato; 11-29-2022 at 02:38 AM.
    It's your server.

Player
    I was responding to someone else that brought it up, it was deleted it seems.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    I was responding to someone else that brought it up, it was deleted it seems.
    Understood. Edited.
    (0)
    It's your server.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Asura only gets really busy at a specific time of day,
    If you can get a good experience, but only if you log on at weird hours, that's really just another sign that the server is overcrowded.
    (0)

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Catmato View Post
    What does that have to do with anything?

Enjoy your Queueing Simulator while the rest of us are actually playing the game.
    Never an issue, as I already said. Last night did two back to back sortie runs, first had a line of 1, the second had a line of 2.

Again the congestion issues on Asura are only really between 6 and 9PM PST, or 9PM and midnight EST. Basically anytime folks in both major population zones are playing at once. 7PM EST is smooth sailing for us.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raelix
    Ragnarok's aftermath is only 5% crit rate, even with lv99, so there's almost no point in using Scourge, you just spam Resolution. Even then you become just a boring meathead DD.

Apoc with both Catastrophe and Entropy gives you crazy sustain of both HP and MP. With the Haste aftermath you can wear a ton of -PDT and solo almost any 75 content.
    Doing damage is for WAR's, DRK is about soloing 75 content yo.....

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Never an issue, as I already said. Last night did two back to back sortie runs, first had a line of 1, the second had a line of 2.
    I repeat, if you have to play outside of typical playing hours to be able to do stuff, that just means it really is overcrowded.

If you were on another server, you wouldn't have to change your schedule (or be the lucky one who has that as a normal schedule) to be able to do the current content.
    (0)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast