Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Character
    Cardgrey
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    I was fairly inactive for quite some time until a few months ago, only logging in a few times in a month. When I appearsed after a few weeks of inactivity, someone recognized me from days of yore, invited me to an LS and it was basically full and they do pretty much all the popular content regularly. the community is tighter on other servers and when a new chellenger appears, you can almost expect that the big groups on the server will find you without you even trying. Even then, most make use of the concierge and it's easy to get started.

There is absolutely no way to remove bots entirely outside of removing the demand for their services. It's a never ending game of whack a mole and that's with a game's team doing everything it can. You can limit the impact, but you can't eliminate it entirely.
    Ok so I just want to let you know (if you care) I've reconnected with 2 friends and I have have fun with them. That said there's way too much drama for a game in its twilight years. It also has lot less bots then asura thou it's a very heavy jp server. If our paths ever cross I hope we could be friends.
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by zataz View Post
    Ok so I just want to let you know (if you care) I've reconnected with 2 friends and I have have fun with them. That said there's way too much drama for a game in its twilight years. It also has lot less bots then asura thou it's a very heavy jp server. If our paths ever cross I hope we could be friends.
    It's all fine, I just want to emphasize to people that it really isn't that hard to make and find friends on any server. The people on servers like mine are always actively looking for the new and returning players, and just because it's a smaller community it doesn't mean people can't make friends, get stuff done and enjoy the game. Having said that, if someone has old friends in game or something like that, I of course encourage friends to stick together.
    (0)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5