Character
    Libertas
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99

Alloy Alliance in Sortie to reduce wait time due to limitation of instances

Since Omen and Dynamis D are alliance based battlefield to upgrade artifact and relic armors, I were expecting that Sortie will be also an alliance based battlefield. Could ajust monsters stats or numbers based on the size of the alliance (and/or possibly make it all members must be a different job so people can unlock upgrdes easily) and it may reduce the wait line since up to 18 characters may enter at once instead of only 1 to 6 at a time. This way a linkshell could plan and beneficial all members at once. Many of our LS members can't get into a proper 6-man party and their progression is very slow compared to those in a static party.
    (2)
    Last edited by Libertas; 10-31-2022 at 06:35 PM.

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I'd vote to keep Sortie a max of 6 unless the HP of everything is going to scale sharply.
    (0)

Character
    Libertas
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    it's all about doing new things with our whole LS and not left someone behind who can't progress properly. Dynamis, Omen, Vagary, are some "endgame content" not so new that we can go with full alliance, but they are (too weak) now. LS members deserting cause not enough interest in those activities. People just talk about Odyssey and Sortie which are 1 entry a day, but can't either bring more peeps because of the limitation. So now we got some very good player that have everything and others left behind who can't progress anymore.
    (1)
    Last edited by Libertas; 10-31-2022 at 11:34 PM.

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Libertas View Post
    it's all about doing new things with our whole LS and not left someone behind who can't progress properly. Dynamis, Omen, Vagary, are some "endgame content" not so new that we can go with full alliance, but they are (too weak) now. LS members deserting cause not enough interest in those activities. People just talk about Odyssey and Sortie which are 1 entry a day, but can't either bring more peeps because of the limitation. So now we got some very good player that have everything and others left behind who can't progress anymore.
    No one is truly left behind that wasn't being carried anyway. Alliance content is over, and it hasn't been all that functional for awhile anyway in the post Adoulin era.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Look, you have 8 people who want to go? Do two runs with four people each and throw in support trusts. No one needs to be left behind whether it's alliance or not.
    (1)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    Look, you have 8 people who want to go? Do two runs with four people each and throw in support trusts. No one needs to be left behind whether it's alliance or not.
    That's pretty laughable. Might as well shout for the most basic support character then.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp1cyryan View Post
    That's pretty laughable. Might as well shout for the most basic support character then.
    Look, I didn't say it was optimal, I just said you could do it. Not wanting to leave people out and all.

You can get Sortie stuff solo with trusts. Itt'l just take a while. Believe me I know.
    (0)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    Look, I didn't say it was optimal, I just said you could do it. Not wanting to leave people out and all.

You can get Sortie stuff solo with trusts. Itt'l just take a while. Believe me I know.
    Don't be such a loner. With how long you have been on this game you should be able to save yo self and someone else the trouble and at least duo it.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp1cyryan View Post
    Don't be such a loner. With how long you have been on this game you should be able to save yo self and someone else the trouble and at least duo it.
    I do group sometimes, I"m just impatient and want to get to playing.

I'm just making the point that you can do it with whatever people you have, there is no reason for anyone to be "left behind" with an odd number of people.
    (1)