World: Fenrir
    Main Job: Warrior, Lv.99
    Support Job: Thief
    Area and Coordinates: Omen, Second Floor
    Party or Solo: Solo
    NPC Name: Arciela, Ygnas and Monberaux

Steps:
    1. Enter Omen
    2. Summon five Trusts (Valaineral, Cornelia, Arciela, Ygnas and Monberaux)
    3. Battle and clear the first Floor.
    4. Warp to the Second Floor
    5. Only Valaineral and Cornelia appear with me on the Second Floor. The other Trusts are listed in party with me, but they are not visible nor are they taking any actions to assist me.

I added that my character is a male Tarutaru, as I don't understand why this was put into the Insufficient Information section of the forums. Maybe that is why?
    Other players on my server and another forum user in the original thread has mentioned a similar experience. Please follow the above five steps and the issue can be reproduced.
    When moving a report to the Insufficient Information section could a Reply be made, listing any additional information that might be required?

I received an in-game message upon logging in tonight regarding my bug report. To answer your follow-up questions:

Do the missing trusts never show up:
    If I engage any monsters, they will not show up at all. Eventually, I die.

Do they load in? If they eventually load, about how much time does this take:
    If I do not engage and wait, they will eventually load. The first one takes about 90 seconds, I would say... A good 30 seconds even after all of the monsters have loaded. And then the others load in, one by one, in the order I called them to my party, about 8 seconds apart.
    (1)
    Last edited by Cherrywine; 10-30-2022 at 09:18 AM.