Character
    Yimr
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99

Equipment loading

I have a current problem with having 8 wardrobes, it seemed I have a longer time for equipment from my inventory and wardrobes to load, it is not an issue most case in which time isn't relevant, however in Omen, and Odyssey it takes up to 1-2min to be able to perform 4 songs, due to BRD requirement of swapping instruments, so it may look like that the BRD is repeating a song, while in fact he tries to swap the instrument to add extra song, while in fact it's not swapping.

I'd have to go in with Daurable is equiped, yet can't swap to another instrument due to not loading (also same for rest of equipment) can't do it manually, nor through macro'd set.

So, can you please fix the load for equipment in inventory and wardrobes?

Also, is there any plan for reducing time going into Odyssey? and increase time inside odyssey segment farm?
    (0)

Character
    Voidstorm
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    That is known.
    The hotfix on our side is to frontload all your song gear on inventory/wardrobe1 as that's the order it loads in.
    (0)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    They weren't going to add the wardrobes because of this before deciding it was better to have the option than not. You have to live with this.
    (1)