Character
    Kommissar
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Vagary Issues Palloritus DeathBorne Gate

The past few weeks I have to try scores of times to enter Vagary, Deathborne Gate. When I eventually enter and summon trusts, they go on cooldown but do not materialize. Eventually they might, but my party order is all messed up and I can't /refa all or disband the party. It's been that way for the past 3 weeks or so. If I try and disband, the party stays intact, sometimes, but when I warp out the party will be disbanded even though it wasn't inside Vagary.
    (0)

Character
    Shiohisa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly660 View Post
    The past few weeks I have to try scores of times to enter Vagary, Deathborne Gate. When I eventually enter and summon trusts, they go on cooldown but do not materialize. Eventually they might, but my party order is all messed up and I can't /refa all or disband the party. It's been that way for the past 3 weeks or so. If I try and disband, the party stays intact, sometimes, but when I warp out the party will be disbanded even though it wasn't inside Vagary.
    It’s not a vagary problem, it’s a zone problem. Happens in sortie as well since they share the same instances
    (0)