Internet Connection Speed: 50 Mb
    Date & Time: 08/16/2022 11:50 AM EST
    Frequency: Once, ongoing
    Character Name: Siniroth
    Race: Elvaan
    World: Asura
    Main Job: SAM
    Support Job: DRG
    Area and Coordinates: Outer Ra'Kaznar (U)
    Party or Solo: Solo/trusts
    NPC Name: N/A
    Monster Name: N/A
    Steps: Got R0, let game disconnect as normal, game thinks character is logged in "Error FFXI-3201: Same character is already logged in"
    Occasionally goes through the login bar to a black screen with 'Downloading data...' in the corner and times out with "Error-3001: No response from the FINAL FANTASY XI server."
    I can log onto my other characters fine so it's not a network problem
    (3)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    This can happen in any content that uses a layer area, but there's already multiple reports so it seems like ppl are disconnecting more in it? Possibly a server error is causing the disconnect.
    (1)

Character
    Sesshmaru
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 1
    I've Entered Twice in 1 day, got d/ced at 15 min left, second run 6 minutes left.
    after D/c, I cannot log for 5min and all people that was on their run other than our party D/ced too and kicked out of instance.
    We did not lose entry KI, but We did not get any Points back after D/c.
    I lost Ki and no Points on the second D/c

(3)
    Last edited by Sesshmaru; 08-18-2022 at 03:35 PM.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    yeah, probably the instance area crashed or something like that. Seems like there's still a gamebreaking issue in there. heh.
    (1)

Character
    Chizel
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

Sortie/Vagary

Exact same issue occurring within Vagary. Alliance/Parties taking excessively long to access zone. When entering parties/alliance are dissolved for a moment. R0 tonight from Vagary and when logging back in received the "Same character is already logged in" message. I can log in alternate characters on same account with no problem, but still receive the message when attempting to log in main character. There was a single moment where it seemed like it would log in, but then the load screen timed out and I resumed having the same error messages.
    (0)

Character
    Shiohisa
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Chizel View Post
    Exact same issue occurring within Vagary. Alliance/Parties taking excessively long to access zone. When entering parties/alliance are dissolved for a moment. R0 tonight from Vagary and when logging back in received the "Same character is already logged in" message. I can log in alternate characters on same account with no problem, but still receive the message when attempting to log in main character. There was a single moment where it seemed like it would log in, but then the load screen timed out and I resumed having the same error messages.
    it’s the same instance zone so any sortie problems should be expected in vagary. What make no sense is that these problems only happened once sortie came online. Even if it’s just congestion it should have been encountered before
    (1)

Character
    Chizel
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

Sortie (Zone Problem)

Yeah, I did poke around the forums a bit and some of the maintenance notifications from S-E. Apparently Asura and Odin have some "Recovered from World Maintenance" notifications tied to Outer Ra'Kaznar (U1), the zone specifically tied to Vagary and Sortie. As of 8:30 AM MST I am still unable to login with the same error message. All I can do at this point is hope that they pull together and perform the same maintenance on all servers since it does not seem to be a localized issue.

(0)

Character
    Itsuo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 90
    I disconnected last night in sortie and still cant log back in today 16 hours later
    (0)

Character
    Roccojordan
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I am also the recipient of the 3201 error after d/c in Sortie ~20hrs ago.
    (0)