Character
    Velner
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99

Cath Palug crown could not be obtained

Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    I covered this already, they're insisting they had enough free space to account for that, but it's really the only explanation. When I say autosort, I'm talking about the option that makes the game do it automatically (not through user input, which isn't "auto.")
    I didn't feel your explanation was very thorough and wanted to give a clear picture as to why somebody could fail the inventory check but still reflect an inventory of 77/80. Why you have a problem with that is beyond me. . .

P.S. The sort option that requires user input is literally called 'Auto' in the menu which is why I was careful to distinguish the two. Lol.
    (0)
    Last edited by Velner; 08-04-2022 at 09:40 AM.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    P.S. The sort option that requires user input is literally called 'Auto' in the menu which is why I was careful to distinguish the two. Lol.
    I know this, but I'm not going to use the word "auto" to describe something that isn't automatic. Blame SE for making it ambiguous. pressing a button to sort the inventory isn't automatic, it's manual. If anything, I should probably submit a bug report for that lol
    (0)