Character
    Odysseuss
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Ruspix takes Sapphire and 10k Gallimaufry when traded individual Sapphire

I traded Ruspix a single Ra'Kaznar Sapphire. He took it, and took 10k Gallimaufry from my currencies. Ruspix gave no dialog during this transaction, wouldn't take a piece of armor after.

I have placed a report to the in game Help Desk. I highly doubt they will do anything if they even get back to me.

I am DEMANDING my Ra'Kaznar Sapphire and 10k Gallimaufry be returned to me without any loss of access to my character.

I would also accept a month of subscription at no cost to me and whatever else you feel like refunding or sending to me.

Sortie was not ready to be released and your team should know better. People not being able to log in for a day if dc'd, party members can't be reinvited if dc'd. All earring have wrong translation. BRD armor looks like RNG armor. This goblin stealing not only an item but removing currency. The 100k Gallimaufry cap is pretty lame too.

People wanted Abyssea 2.0 not Vagary -2.0
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

You need to post in the form of a bug report using the template found in the sticky thread. If you don't, this thread will simply get moved to "Not a bug report" or "insufficient information."

I have placed a report to the in game Help Desk. I highly doubt they will do anything if they even get back to me.
    Well, you're absolutely correct. They will simply tell you to post here.

I am DEMANDING my Ra'Kaznar Sapphire and 10k Gallimaufry be returned to me without any loss of access to my character.
    This will 100% not happen. The ONLY thing your one-time-use item restore can be used for is items that were thrown away via the inventory, or sold to a vendor. Aside from this, the GM policy is 100% hands off outside of investigating player disputes and harassment and such.

I would also accept a month of subscription at no cost to me and whatever else you feel like refunding or sending to me.
    LOL

Only in the most extraordinary and special circumstances does SE ever give out compensation for game bugs. This has only happened a few times in history. And SE has only ever given game time compensation when the game has been unavailable for a substantially longer period of time than planned (or when the game [usually FFXIV] has a planned outage that's more than 24 hours)

(P.S. Bad attitudes like this have never successfully gotten anyone any help or compensation that they wouldn't have gotten anyway. Being a jerk will not get you better help than you would otherwise.)

P.P.S.

People wanted Abyssea 2.0 not Vagary -2.0
    I can't speak for everyone with certainty, however I can certainly say that while I didn't know what to expect, I certainly was not expecting "Abyssea 2.0" and I doubt many others were too, since Abyssea is popularly blamed for the game's decline (though it's really a lot more complicated than that)
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 08-26-2022 at 02:09 PM.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Square Enix
    ・For the Leafallia NPC “Ruspix”, there was a case where certain items, upon being traded, would result in the loss of the item “Ra’Kaznar Sapphire” as well as Gallimaufry.
    Your bug has been fixed.
    (0)