it's unnecessary. trying to reinvent the wheel for no good reason
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    that's what SE is famous for. Anytime they add something new they have to make some aspect of it different whether it's necessary or not
    (0)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by jasnekholin View Post
    it's unnecessary. trying to reinvent the wheel for no good reason
    It's there for the benefit of players who aren't around most of the week while not helping regular players over farm the zone. So it's not reinventing the wheel just because you get confused over basic math.
    (1)

Player
    omen lets you choose when to spend your tags too, and there is no drawback for missing days if you use them up on days you can play
    (1)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by jasnekholin View Post
    omen lets you choose when to spend your tags too, and there is no drawback for missing days if you use them up on days you can play
    And this isn't Omen. Originally Omen didn't have this option either.
    (0)

Character
    Voidstorm
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp1cyryan View Post
    It's a good chance, and it is unfortunate that you can't understand that. We don't need players going to bed and taking up the zone for 1 hour just to unlock a job, on any server.

Also, those two largest servers matter more than all the small ones in terms of the design direction required. Sorry you don't like that, but it is reality. Rhode Islands do not dictate the dominant policies and it never will.
    I agree with bolded. However that just means they should simply adjust the event so if you enter at ALL on ANY job, every piece of empyrean +2 can be made. Just like vagary is for +1's.
    (1)

Character
    Ferthe
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    The rewards for Sortie are bad. the chances of getting an earring that is for a job you want, of a quality that is worthwhile and of a roll that is valuable is way too low.

Once you have the sapphires you need, the chance for earrings alone isn't enough to keep people coming back.

Furthermore since Sortie shares an instance server with Vagary it is difficult at the moment to farm etched memories for empyrean pieces you might not already have at +1.

Please consider adding etched memories and codex of memories as drops from everything in sortie, and possibly vagary crafting materials as drops from bosses.

I would also ask to reconsider changing how earring cases work, but given past content like Oseem augments and Alluvion Skirmish augments, I don't hold much hope that the devs are sympathetic to this problem.
    (2)
    Last edited by Ferth; 09-15-2022 at 06:55 AM.

Character
    Iocus
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Let me turn in 5(10?) Nq earrings of a job to get a ???+1 of the same job. 10 +1s to get a ???+2 of the same job. Still have to roll the augs.

If I'm gonna be doing Sortie for awhile for earrings, it might as well feel like I'm making progress.
    (0)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidstorm View Post
    I agree with bolded. However that just means they should simply adjust the event so if you enter at ALL on ANY job, every piece of empyrean +2 can be made. Just like vagary is for +1's.
    Vagary is rightfully 3 players to farm and 1 to unlock in a different instanced fight.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2