Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    spaghetti poster posts spaghetti
    You mean I am a straight girl that will hook up with lesbians just because we want laid? You know what? XIV is perfectly suited for that. I don't think SE would see anything wrong with that.

Just saying.
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    What a great depression. I wrote a code to keep him off my screen. As many of you felt the same way, I was tired of arguments since I speak multiple languages... Personal attacks, criticisms and propaganda are never okay. Arguments will never win and only cause people to lose interest in playing the game. THOUGH I don't have many days left here and probably will only play the game for free from now until SE start investing money in something big which I highly doubt they will.
    I have to admit it's really funny that someone would go to all that trouble when the forum has an ignore feature.
    So you won't ever see this but I've never made any personal attacks against you. Criticism however is part of life and is entirely okay when it's constructive and with tact.

Arguments are one of the things forums are for. What you and others may not understand is an argument is not the same thing as a fight. An argument is a logical process by which people try to convince someone of their position by use of rational thought and logic. It is part of civilized discussion. A fight is just a group of people being angry at each other, which is what I think you're really talking about.

I usually don't bother posting on many threads like that guy does.
    "That guy" enjoys chatting and discussion and likes reading what other people have to say about things. There's nothing wrong with that?

I'd prefer truth over facts.
    A distinction without a difference. Truth and fact are synonyms.

I'm sorry that you got so upset by my being here that you actually wrote code to edit me out of your view of the forum. But I really haven't done anything wrong, so I don't know what you're so upset about. I am all about understanding others and I'd really like to understand what the issue is here.

(Someone should really quote me here. )
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 09-13-2022 at 06:54 PM.

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    (Someone should really quote me here. )
    I also wrote a code for that but right now the block is disabled.
    (0)

Player
    >blocking people on a forum

(0)

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Well yes, people have found that feature more useful for the forums in general. That's how the internet is, however, this community is too small to block people.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehira View Post
    Well yes, people have found that feature more useful for the forums in general. That's how the internet is, however, this community is too small to block people.
    How about addressing me?

I really don't have anything against you, and I'm sorry if you feel that I do. What we have here is a misunderstanding. And it usually is a good idea to try to work out such misunderstandings rather than shut people down outright. I certainly haven't done that for you, and sometimes I appriciate your posts. You just made a few here in this thread that didn't make sense to me.

I also wrote a code for that but right now
    The only way this would work is if names were included in the quote= brackets, which is very easy to not do. Otherwise, your script would affect other people's replies that you may still want to read, as well as other people who could coincidentally use some of the same words.
    (1)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 09-14-2022 at 03:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zehira View Post
    How do you get dark mode?
    (0)
    It's your server.

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Catmato View Post
    How do you get dark mode?
    I use Dark Reader extension for Chrome. However, there's one problem. Every official post like Matsui's has the light green image on its background making white text more difficult to read. You may want to use another extension called uBlock Origin (works on many different web browsers) to remove the image. The same one I used to remove Alhanelem. Whoops.

How about addressing me?

I really don't have anything against you, and I'm sorry if you feel that I do. What we have here is a misunderstanding. And it usually is a good idea to try to work out such misunderstandings rather than shut people down outright. I certainly haven't done that for you, and sometimes I appriciate your posts. You just made a few here in this thread that didn't make sense to me.
    It's kinda not misunderstanding to be honest. People like me should not expect something what SE will do and will not do like a new expansion, remastering, porting to console, etc even if FFXI is considered a profitable mmorpg. FFXI is no way a popular game. Just don't give people any wrong idea though. I know we all want something new like a big surprise but I have came to realize this is the game you are totally fine with and I feel like this is just not for me anymore (waiting for the STF).

I feel like the new prime weapons probably gonna devour your soul and I don't have time for that. I prefer new games.

The only way this would work is if names were included in the quote= brackets, which is very easy to not do. Otherwise, your script would affect other people's replies that you may still want to read, as well as other people who could coincidentally use some of the same words.
    It's just content filtering. Same idea as ad blocking if you can able to understand the source of this webpage.
    (0)

Character
    Supersummoner
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    The OP makes good points; even with the addition of trust, XI still feels like XI. The grind is still there; almost as if it were "Modernized."

I really don't know what XIV is, or what it wants to be...Nor do I believe the teams knows. The job design of XIV is freaking horrid. I went from liking nearly every class in their previous MMO, to virtually none in their latest one.

A crime what they did to BLU. Not being able to complete the story on a class in a Final Fantasy game is criminal. I digress...Actually I don't, they need to change that but I doubt they will, after becoming the new WoW.....
    (1)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast