Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

[Suggestion] Give BLM access to more staff WSs.

It baffles me why a job like WHM or GEO with a lower staff skill then BLM gain access to weapon skills like Earth Crusher or Cataclysm, but BLM can not without subbing PLD, MNK, GEO, or WHM.

It would be helpful to the job if it could use these WSs natively without being forced to use one of those subs. Please give Black Mage access to Earth Crusher, Sunburst, and Cataclysm.
    (5)

Character
    Zuidar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp1cyryan View Post
    It baffles me why a job like WHM or GEO with a lower staff skill then BLM gain access to weapon skills like Earth Crusher or Cataclysm, but BLM can not without subbing PLD, MNK, GEO, or WHM.

It would be helpful to the job if it could use these WSs natively without being forced to use one of those subs. Please give Black Mage access to Earth Crusher, Sunburst, and Cataclysm.
    I agree with this, but also add SMN and SCH to have access to the above you have listed. I think it's more baffling how GEO gets the above skills when Adoulin was released if Club is their main weapon. I think in general it's about time that other jobs should also gain more weapons skills now
    (2)

Character
    Voidstorm
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Also agree. BLM SMN & SCH each are all on relic(sch didn't exist) mythic, empyrean, & aeonic staves yet none of them get all the WSs.
    (1)

Character
    Creamypoodle
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Don't forget Flash Nova
    (1)