Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by AusraPain View Post
    So the first recommendation is pay Square Enix even more money to transfer to a different server, despite it being them that let Asura get this way?

And the second is to just assume their incompetence is unable to implement a fix.

Got it
    I mean, I've been saying for a long time they should offer free trnasfers off high pop worlds to low pop worlds.

The only "fix" to this issue is for the load to be reduced. They could temporarily make it minimum 3 people, that's about the only fix they can just do.
    (0)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonja View Post
    There is nothing wrong with the queue on other servers. But please have SE change this so I can quit for good.
    Lol, goodbye then.
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp1cyryan View Post
    Lol, goodbye then.
    I don't see any indication they plan to make any changes here. Things will settle down before too long.
    (0)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    I don't see any indication they plan to make any changes here. Things will settle down before too long.
    They made a change yesterday. Wait is now 0 on Asura after being 50 pages or more deep. They most likely had to have changed the instance availability because it was staying ~0-2 pages for the whole Friday evening.
    (0)

Character
    Velner
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    The developers fixed the queue on Asura without interfering with anybody else's experience? You love to see it!
    (0)

Character
    Stoobey
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    The server issue isn't as simple as people make out, we don't all live in the same time zones, I was on Levi for years, never thought I'd leave, but it got ridiculous, sub 250 people on in eu times, I can't say what it's like now, but when I left it was out of desperation.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Velner View Post
    The developers fixed the queue on Asura without interfering with anybody else's experience? You love to see it!
    Well it's probably a combination of them making behind the scenes adjustments an d the natural decay of activity level of a new content over time.
    (0)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuzey View Post
    The server issue isn't as simple as people make out, we don't all live in the same time zones, I was on Levi for years, never thought I'd leave, but it got ridiculous, sub 250 people on in eu times, I can't say what it's like now, but when I left it was out of desperation.
    Yeah, but don't you want to make yourself feel better about short term crowding in the face of long term desolation? It's trendy right now. It's like making fun of NYC for being crowded while having to drive 60 minutes to the nearest subpar grocery store in Wyoming.
    (0)

Character
    Tiffytazzy
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99

Thank you for wasting my time =^.^=

Thank you development team. I was excited about doing Sortie. Yet again you have not learned from your past mistakes. Another battle content. Another 2 hour wait to do it. This is a repeating motif. I would hope that if given another 20 years, you could actually develop a bit more intelligence. Not likely. So I do want to thank you for making another piece of content that wastes so much of our time.
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by tazkwondo View Post
    Thank you development team. I was excited about doing Sortie. Yet again you have not learned from your past mistakes. Another battle content. Another 2 hour wait to do it. This is a repeating motif. I would hope that if given another 20 years, you could actually develop a bit more intelligence. Not likely. So I do want to thank you for making another piece of content that wastes so much of our time.
    my entry into sortie has nearly always been instant (and yes, I see people coming and going, even here on Shiva, it's seeing plenty of activity. It's just not overloaded.)

Server populations. Balance them, SE.
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 09-19-2022 at 12:35 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast