Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Drumskull
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

we waited 5-6 years for empy +2

And you give us a time gated content that is vague with objectives and a buggy mess and people are praising this shit maybe if its not time gated it will not have a 600 hour queue, or maybe it i was open world something like abyssea but in rakznar with sortie current mechanics but but why is it this way why is it time gated. that just fucked queues,,,,, jesus square you are video game designers you should understand the queue would be like this for something that the players waited for 5-6 years just to give us a time gated daily event and than people Question why the queue is 6 hours....
    STOP FORCING THEME PARK MECHANICS IN OUR ONLY SANDBOX MMO IN EXISTENCE

Please excuse my English is not my main language ty and bye
    (2)
    Last edited by Kalimairo; 08-19-2022 at 12:05 AM.

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    If you don't like the content then don't do it. No one is forcing you.
    (5)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I mean you can just kill shit without even knowing what the "vague objectives" are and you'll still get your upgrades. It's not hard. It's easier than the content you did to get the +1.
    (0)

Player
    Queues exist because it is new, when the hardcore people cap out they won't do it anymore and the queues will become less.
    (0)

Character
    Ubizah
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    Queues exist because it is new, when the hardcore people cap out they won't do it anymore and the queues will become less.
    So quit for about 2 year, good plan
    (1)

Character
    Venat
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Content is just bad. It reuses the same layout as Outter Raz map just with gates being added. Which was the case with Odyessy using the same zone data for Walk of Echos. You can at least hire some damn modelers & texturers square.

Mechanics are just recycled Vagery enemies. No new enemies or remixes like with Abyssea.
    Soundtrack is very good but doesnt suit for dark hallways.
    Content is always static. Each run ending up being exactly the same entry, enemies, spawn locations.
    Content only suited for setups that can AoE and pull large amounts of enemies. You're wasting your time doing it solo.
    Content is too damn long. I personally finding it hard to spend time shouting for people and then finding a hour to run the content. Give us 2 keyitems on a 8 hour recharge each and limit the run to 30mins.
    Entry point and vendor/keyitem isn't in the same spot. Just more teleporting hassle. Also entry isn't in town so /yells can't be seen. Move it all to western adoulin.
    Lack of optional rewards, alternate gear and loot.
    Lack of Instances it seems to combat que times. If you continue Ambucade and start adding more of this content you're gonna need to add another set of instances to combat times on some of these larger player servers.
    Cases are completely pointless. Just make the ??? earring drop from the NM/chest and just let party members lot on the earring if they play that job. Instead of giving players a earring to a job they dont play.

I would of rather seen a brand new location for the most part tied behind the latest missions.
    Some of the Empyrean+2 gear is good but some pieces need to be redone. Introduction to new stats like Fencer II+1 over stuff like Fence+3.
    (1)
    Last edited by Venat; 08-19-2022 at 10:30 PM.

Character
    Stoobey
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Most would like to see new zones and new mobs, with new fighting mechanics, but they haven't got the manpower, the game is where it is, the staff said during the 20th anniversary they'd love to give us new expansions, they need SE to invest to do this (which the won't).

Must be frustrating to work under these conditions....
    (1)

Character
    Ubizah
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Don't fall for that garbage. They're not sad or frustrated. They're doing the bare minimum by choice, and telling you they're not.
    (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Venat View Post
    limit the run to 30mins.
    I heavily disagree with this. It's nice to have something with a strict time limit be an hour. 30 minutes always felt too short, even back in the Nyzul Isle days.
    (1)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Uriah View Post
    Don't fall for that garbage. They're not sad or frustrated. They're doing the bare minimum by choice, and telling you they're not.
    You seem to be very dissatisfied with this game. Between spamming screenshots of reports literally everyday for a year or something now. To putting down the game and Dev team in most of your posts. If you are this unhappy I would suggest finding things that make you happier instead of things that make you unhappy.
    (1)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast