Character
    Gnasher
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99

Final Fantasy Config

Im having controller issues im using xinput with a xbox controller every time I set the A button to confirm it switches to B. I was playing fine until the update on the 10th. Ive uninstalled both playonline and FF11 and re-downloaded from the playonline website and the problem still consists. is there a way to fix it? ive tried to play with the button setup but i cant
    (0)

Character
    Cliche
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 75
    Did you turn off the option by "Enable Gamepad" in the menu "Enable Hat Switches" because if it is checked on, it will mess up the buttons.
    (0)

Greetings Adventurer!

We would be happy to assist with your concern. When you are setting the controller inputs, are you doing so through the application named "FINAL FANTASY XI Config"? This can be found by typing in "FINAL FANTASY XI Config" on the Windows search bar. Once there, you would then click "Gamepad Settings" to get to a screen to configure the controller. When you select an option, pressing the button on the controller will automatically switch to the button you wish to use. If you are still getting errors after following these steps, we would suggest using a different controller to see if the error still persists.

Thank you for visiting the FINAL FANTASY XI Technical Support Forums!
    (1)