Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

August 2022 FINAL FANTASY XI Digest

The latest FINAL FANTASY XI Digest is now available! The digest covers key features from the most recent version update. Check out the video, try the version update, and leave a feedback based on your experience of playing the new content.

Please reply to this thread to leave your feedback.
    Please only post feedback pertaining to the version update and digest video in this thread.
    To better collect your feedback, we ask that you post one specific feedback per reply (of course you are allowed to post several replies!)
    Before posting your feedback, check the thread to see if similar feedback was already mentioned and hit the “Like!” button instead of re-posting the same feedback.

* The NPC curating Sortie, Ruspix, will be temporarily disabled upon the launch of the August version update in order to address several last-minute issues. Read on for details.
    (3)

Character
    Humeman
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BST Lv 85
    Cool to see emp getting some love, but I think I read you have to complete a battle on the job you want a specific upgrade, to receive the upgrade? Shout out to all the BST out there lol......

I mean, this could be really good, or really bad. I cant $hit on something I has not played then come back salty, editing my comments. Maybe the community will finally see how beast BST is after all these years? Or maybe you can trust it? We shall see.....

Good to see an update like this regardless.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    probably shouldn't use that word, even with a dollar sign, just saying. That said, it does indeed specify in the patch notes that you need to use the job whose gear you want to upgrade. But both the patch notes and the video state you can use trust.
    (3)

Character
    Iocus
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I am extremely excited for all the new gear on all my main jobs. RDM, RNG, RUN. Honestly couldn't be happier.

I hope BLU is going to be ok. I don't play it but my friends do.

Hopefully there will be some extra surprises built into the earrings and set bonuses.

edit for feedback: The objectives are quirky and silly. I've managed to get a sapphire and upgrade pieces, but no boxes for earrings for drops. I've unlocked all the keys and most of the teleporters so hopefully there will be more loot as I regularly kill all the mini NMs and start working on the actual bosses. So far, I'm pretty happy with everything.

Keep up the good work for the +3s and hopefully throw in a couple of surprises on the gear to get people excited about getting them.
    (0)
    Last edited by ManaKing; 08-20-2022 at 09:33 PM.
    I'm a RequieSCAT-MAN!

Character
    Shuko
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    I hope this six person limit is like omen was at first, temporary. Otherwise I really enjoyed the missions!
    (0)
    Our Linkshell website: https://vsaints.com/

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Shuko View Post
    I hope this six person limit is like omen was at first, temporary. Otherwise I really enjoyed the missions!
    Not me, I hope it's permanent, I don't want to have to go yelling for big group party invites. Supposedly, +3 will be in its own content. Maybe then they could do it. +2 shouldn't be a huge bother when +2 relic and AF isn't.
    (0)

Character
    Lilymon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Having an event ALLOW an alliance does not mean you have to bring one. You should have no problems with people bringing in more players, it decreases wait lines and lets people have fun with whomever they want and not a strict static. I see 0 problems with allowing an alliance into things with perhaps offsetting it with additional HP or harder mechanics depending.
    (2)

Character
    Dekusutaa
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    All the AF/Relic upgrade events have so far allowed alliances. I truly hope they allow alliances, it will allow existing groups doing these content to switch over with the same roster
    (1)
    Last edited by Dekusuta; 08-11-2022 at 09:33 PM.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Having an event ALLOW an alliance does not mean you have to bring one.
    If a content is designed for 6 players, allowing an alliance would completely trivialize the content.

Like I said, it seems the +3 stage will come from a different content. They can make that alliance tailored if they want, but it better be like existing ones where I can gradually grind it out without one.
    (0)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I appreciate the 6-player only aspect and fact that you must actually do the content on the job you wish to upgrade, thank you.
    (2)

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast