Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Character
    Voidstorm
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Dear Square Enix.

Please make sure to add a Handbell Prime weapon.

The last handbell we got was Dunna. We never got a Aeonic Handbell. MEGA OVERSIGHT!
    Another reminder. THIS is when we got our last handbell: https://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/t...Version-Update
    That's right, Apr.8,2014: 8 years ago.

We need a new useful handbell as GEO is not even a proper job at the moment. It casts a few bubbles then goes A.F.K. until the bubble dies or you move to a new location.

If you try doing additional things, your bubble will die, or you will because you aren't sitting in full DT+petDT.

The other pet jobs also suffer from the lack of petDT on normal gear which causes BST DRG SMN PUP & GEO to all suffer using terrible gear in order to let their pets live longer. (DRG & SMN just accept their pets are just going to die fast)

EDIT: days later I'm still the latest post, so I'll just edit this in.
    If you do consider making another handbell, please give it master+pet DT. say DT-15 pet: DT-15
    It's a JSE tier REMA after all. should be at the level of utility as aegis. I'd also suggest adding a unique indi spell to it. Maybe some kind of hybrid buff spell to make the party less likely to die. DEF+MDB+EVA+M.EVA (MDB=magic defense bonus)
    (1)
    Last edited by Voidstorm; 09-09-2022 at 01:12 AM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6