Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Velner View Post
    Why are you quoting a sentence I didn't say, to make a point I didn't make, and using 'muh' instead of 'my' to call me stupid? Rude. . .

And I think it's actually pretty funny that you pointed this out. Despite the game design moving towards single-party, you aptly point out that there is pushback from the community every time. Even on content like Ambuscade that has practical reasons why it absolutely should be single-party.

The fact remains: the game can be developed to support both single-party and alliance content. The only actual lazy decision is to not bother attempting to scale the content for an alliance because that would actually require extra steps and planning. And everybody who doesn't like the "balance" of 7+, or the hassle of creating a party beyond 6, can stick to the single-party. That's why I call it a false dichotomy. We could have both.

Saying you don't like it so nobody should like it. . . it's like when religious cults demand a television show be cancelled because they're offended. Just don't watch it.
    It isn't rude. It's just direct.

Sure, it can be designed for both. Just like I could be an astronaut. I probably have a better chance at being an astronaut than this game does now at being designed and balanced for 1-18 content. The Dev team is no longer able to even attempt to deliver that.

I don't care if there is pushback from the community. The community whines about anything. They are ignorant and lackadaisical on average with a general if not complete lack of objectivity. So it's not that I issue decrees on what is acceptable. That's clearly not what I am saying.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    Kinda like how there's a few people on this forum who hate FFXIV merely because it exists and not because of any positive or negative attributes the game itself may or may not posess.
    I think a lot of the perceived hate is actually directed at people bringing it up, just to jump to its defense.
    (0)
    It's your server.

Character
    Zuidar
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Kinda a oversight but there's no new moogle slip to store empyrean armor reforge +2
    (0)

Greetings everyone,

Some of you may have already heard the news but the issue preventing the release of Sortie has been addressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Akihiko_Matsui View Post
    Good day, adventurers.
    Matsui here.

I’m pleased to report that we have addressed the issues preventing us from releasing Sortie on day one of the August version update. Ruspix will be available upon the completion of today’s maintenance, enabling you to enjoy tackling the challenges that await you in Sortie.

I would like to again apologize for the delay and express my gratitude for your patience. Hope you enjoy the latest battle content!
    We'd love to hear your feedback on this new content, so please be sure to give it a try!
    (2)

Character
    Velner
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhexos View Post
    Greetings everyone,

Some of you may have already heard the news but the issue preventing the release of Sortie has been addressed.

We'd love to hear your feedback on this new content, so please be sure to give it a try!
    So far Sortie is confusing. It's a bit intimidating. It's giant. It's a mystery. And the music is fantastic. I love it so far! Honestly, last night jumping into Sortie as soon as it launched with no information was a ton of fun! Can't wait to go in again and give it another crack!
    (0)
    Last edited by Velner; 08-17-2022 at 03:50 AM.

Character
    Ubizah
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhexos View Post
    Greetings everyone,

To call it a disaster so far, is a dramatic understatement.
    (0)

Character
    Velner
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp1cyryan View Post
    It isn't rude. It's just direct.
    I think it was actually indirect to the point of almost being passive-aggressive. But, really, there is no point in a discussion on it; the new content IS 6-man. I'm just a cat lover and am off to enjoy it~
    (0)
    Last edited by Velner; 08-17-2022 at 04:33 AM.

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Uriah View Post
    To call it a disaster so far, is a dramatic understatement.
    The implied gravity of this statement is misleading, and therefore untrue. However, yes there have been some issues. There are probably some bugs left over.
    (2)

Character
    Ubizah
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    I think that with people disconnecting and being stuck in limbo for hours (soon to be days) because of it, disaster properly conveys the "gravity".
    (0)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Uriah View Post
    I think that with people disconnecting and being stuck in limbo for hours (soon to be days) because of it, disaster properly conveys the "gravity".
    Are you one of these people? Do you have first hand information about it? If so, then share it here or in any appropriate place. Otherwise—no.
    (1)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast