Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Player

Ideas that will never happen.

Not sure if these were ideas somewhere in the past. I haven't gone back to check but I feel like this could help in some way.

Strobe 3: AoE Emnity Gain - 15 yalm range

Flashbulb 2: AoE Emnity Gain - ~15 yalm range

Vivi-Valve 3: Curaga 2/3 - Increases Burden on Light Maneuvers - High recast

For Spirite Reaver with MB attachments: Will Use All availble spells starting from T5 based on the SC (eg Thunder 5/Fire 5/Aero 5) or Spam T1/T2 like Shantotto II does. This would be so it could try to double MB instead of just do a single high level spell that doesn't really do anything, though I doubt many people use SR for MB in a lot of cases.
    (2)
    Marada- Badass Tarutaru Ginger

Character
    Teuphist
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I like these ideas. I'm still hoping for worthwhile animators. An animator which turns automaton's equipped JA attachments to AOE would be cool. This way we can avoid the extra elemental burden.
    (0)

Character
    Lilymon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Delete PUP and make a cool job
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal View Post
    Delete PUP and make a cool job
    delete Immortal and make a cool forum poster

seriously though, pup controls a freaking magic casting arrow shooting robot, how could it possibly be any cooler?
    (5)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    PUP is very cool, and I enjoy playing it. It challenges me to adapt to various events and situations instead of being a MNK.
    (1)

Character
    Sueno
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    If setup correctly the automation can double MB t5 already. It can also not interupt the skillchain and never run out of mp or overload no matter how much it cast.
    (1)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sueno View Post
    If setup correctly the automation can double MB t5 already. It can also not interupt the skillchain and never run out of mp or overload no matter how much it cast.
    Certainly can overload, lol. Also, the double MBing is finicky outside of overdrive, and in general does interrupt the SC if a melee frame. A degree of finesse is required.
    (0)

Character
    Sueno
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Actually no. If you use ice,light,dark till your maneuvers are 3 min;then switch to ice,ice,dark, you will never overload as long as you have the heatsink. With the right attachments and equip it will double MB all day ,no overdrive or finesse needed. With the inhibitor II the frame can melee and won't interrupt the skillchain. It will however try to skillchain. It will do this all day no finesse needed with the correct attachments.
    (0)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sueno View Post
    Actually no. If you use ice,light,dark till your maneuvers are 3 min;then switch to ice,ice,dark, you will never overload as long as you have the heatsink. With the right attachments and equip it will double MB all day ,no overdrive or finesse needed. With the inhibitor II the frame can melee and won't interrupt the skillchain. It will however try to skillchain. It will do this all day no finesse needed with the correct attachments.
    Sounds like you either aren't using an Ice Maker or don't understand how Burden works.

And the point was that the automaton closing with inhibitor isn't always the desired WS. That, and it just keeps waiting to WS in a party spam situation.
    (0)

Character
    Sueno
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I am using a ice maker and I do understand burden,you must not have experience using the heatsink. Also I don't think anyone would use the mage automation and expect it to MB in a party ws spam situation; so I am not sure how that is relevant to the automation interrupting a skillchain? As far as it not using the desired ws,if you setup the skillchain correctly and it will use the one you want every time.

What I have posted is from real experience. I used the blm automation to get all of my cp and now exemplar points. It works amazingly good! Having a automation that does MB for 35k(sometimes 2xMB 70k)while never running out of mp and never overloading is so much fun to play with. I would post a video but I don't think it is allowed on these forums.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast