Character
    Einwol
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99

Gold world pass, did it work?

Yo!

I had a friend start the game on a new account, and we did the gold world pass. 40 days later, we do not see our in game items. Is there a way to check on status? Is there a way to see if it worked. They were able to input the world pass when making their character without an issue.

thoughts?
    (0)

Character
    Svetlana
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    From my understanding items don’t just pop into you inventory, you both have to log in form a party I believe and talk to kupipi or a taru in the desk at heavens tower atleast I did when I did mine in windy idk about other locations and they should give you options to choose first gift and tell you how many days before you gotta go back for next one I spend like a few months busy so when I came back With friend we had x3 gifts in a row We could choose from now waiting on the yearly one.
    (1)
    Last edited by V-1000; 07-27-2022 at 08:25 AM.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Here's some valuable information about gold world passes that you may find helpful.

https://ffxiclopedia.fandom.com/wiki/Gold_World_Pass

Also: To recieve the recruit-a-friend items, you need to go to one of the Gold World Pass vendors, form a party with the recruiter and recruitee, and talk to the NPC and select "gold world pass benefits."
    (1)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 07-27-2022 at 09:50 AM.

Character
    Einwol
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99

lol me, how did I miss that

Thanks all.
    (1)