Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Uriah View Post
    Make a mule on asura. Tour Doh, Woh, Sih, Moh, KRT, CN_S, Cirdas, Reisenjima, Escha-Zitah/Sky Promivion zones you'll find a thousand any time of day

Go anywhere spheres drop, you'll find a killing bot (or multiple) and a synthing bot. Go anywhere in adoulin to find 10-20 synth bots. They don't even try to be discreet.

1 bot in QSC, 2 bots in SSG, 1 bot in Rancor

18 bots in South Gustaberg, on every server, level synced to 10 thursday-sunday (sometimes on wednesday) 18 bots in Ronfaure, on every server, same set up.

10-20 yell bots advertising RMT for the bots in Doh/KRT/CN_S

3 or 4 sets of 6 anon bsts spam HTB Avatar fights all day every day.
    3 or 4 sets of 6 anon pups, same thing

Party of 6-8 bots kill Morta 24/7

1 or 2 packs of 6 bots spam V2 Ambuscade all day every day

20+ bots spam salvage all day every day

4 or 5 bots spam legion all day every day

Never not 20+ bots in old dyna

There's packs of 18 hiding in sih/moh/yahse/GC/Boyahda/Gustav/Kuftal Pling new bots/collecting sparks

Dozens of reive bots that just stand on reives and kill them every respawn.

Packs of bots run Vagary/Delve/Incursion all day every day
    A third or more of the players on Asura at a time are botting CP? We are supposed to trust your word when you exaggerate this much?
    (1)

Player
    I don't understand why you bother with these posts, you know as well as I do this is a strategy.

It does not matter how much you complain they are not going to change how they operate.

Where we are now took 20 years to perfect.
    (0)

Character
    Ubizah
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    On the off chance that it might actually open at least one persons eyes to the reality.

Not square, I know, you know, we all know, what they're doing. But there are still entirely too many blind and/or oblivious people.
    (1)
    Last edited by Uriah; 09-22-2022 at 10:06 AM.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    On the off chance that it might actually open at least one persons eyes to the reality.

Not square, I know, you know, we all know, what they're doing. But their are still entirely too many blind and/or oblivious people.
    The thing is, we all already know the reality. We don't need our eyes opened, we're all very well aware of it. We were aware of it before you reached 200 posts on this account, if not before that.
    (0)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Not square, I know, you know, we all know, what they're doing. But their are still entirely too many blind and/or oblivious people.
    Let it go. The pattern of obsession and angst displayed is unhealthy and makes no meaningful change.
    (0)

Player

And then what? Do you get some monetary kickback for converting people to your obsessive hatred for a game you inexplicably continue to play? Mature people will just pack up and leave rather than relentlessly obsess. You're actually lucky that SE is lax in enforcing their rules, otherwise you would have been kicked from this forum for spam.
    (0)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarmarkvar View Post
    And then what? Do you get some monetary kickback for converting people to your obsessive hatred for a game you inexplicably continue to play? Mature people will just pack up and leave rather than relentlessly obsess. You're actually lucky that SE is lax in enforcing their rules, otherwise you would have been kicked from this forum for spam.
    They were but since they came back the mod gave up. I am not exaggerating either.
    They shouldn't hold a position they can't handle. It is a further degrading factor on the reputation of the management for this game and community.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    You're actually lucky that SE is lax in enforcing their rules, otherwise you would have been kicked from this forum for spam.
    He's actually had one account banned from the forums, SE just doesn't feel like playing whack a mole with him. I really wouldn't put it past him to buy more registration codes just to bypass forum bans if they did ban him again.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    He's actually had one account banned from the forums, SE just doesn't feel like playing whack a mole with him. I really wouldn't put it past him to buy more registration codes just to bypass forum bans if they did ban him again.
    He's been banned far more than once.
    (3)
    It's your server.

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Catmato View Post
    He's been banned far more than once.
    They should keep that going because it's barely any effort on their part and loads more on his.
    (2)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast