Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    My experience on Shiva contradicts your assertions.
    (0)

Character
    Waterdust
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Uriah View Post
    I want actual confirmation. Your assurance that it is being investigated is a lie.

When reporting to the STF you need to give a confirmation number or a report number so the report can be tracked and verified that it was received and investigated properly.

Assure that they are being properly investigated by having some confirmational accountability.
    ==

You won't stand alone on this. I got your back (for now anyway).

As for the contender "Alhanelem" yea.. I'm gonna call it an suggest your one of the many "power playing" or if nothing else well in support of that which we're against in this subject.

As for the ideology that "SE never had any obligation to give you what you asked for." I do hereby challenge that statement with the following:

Japanese Law:
    Basic Act on Consumer Policies (Act No. 78 of 1968) Last Version: Act No. 60 of 2012

Article 5

(1)A business is responsible for doing as follows as regards the goods or services it provides, in recognition of respect for consumers' rights, support for their self-reliance, and other fundamental principles referred to in Article 2:
    (i)to ensure consumer safety and fairness in its transactions with consumers;
    (ii)to provide consumers with the necessary information clearly and simply;
    (iii)to consider things such as the consumer's knowledge, experience, and financial status in its dealings with consumers;
    (iv)to endeavor to establish the necessary systems to process complaints by consumers appropriately and promptly, and to appropriately process the relevant complaints;
    (v)to cooperate with the consumer policies implemented by the State and local governments.

I highly encourage you to read #4 there "Alhanelem".

Now back to what I was doing before I came here..
    (1)
    Signed,

Prof. Farnsworth:
    That proves nothing! And furthermore, you'd think I could remember a thing like that!
    Plus, who are you anyway?

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Japanese law, huh? Wow, you must be ready to take them to court in Japan to make a case they aren't in compliance with the law. Good luck with that, lolol.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Auriga View Post
    ==

You won't stand alone on this. I got your back (for now anyway).

As for the contender "Alhanelem" yea.. I'm gonna call it an suggest your one of the many "power playing" or if nothing else well in support of that which we're against in this subject.

As for the ideology that "SE never had any obligation to give you what you asked for." I do hereby challenge that statement with the following:

Japanese Law:
    Basic Act on Consumer Policies (Act No. 78 of 1968) Last Version: Act No. 60 of 2012

Article 5

(1)A business is responsible for doing as follows as regards the goods or services it provides, in recognition of respect for consumers' rights, support for their self-reliance, and other fundamental principles referred to in Article 2:
    (i)to ensure consumer safety and fairness in its transactions with consumers;
    (ii)to provide consumers with the necessary information clearly and simply;
    (iii)to consider things such as the consumer's knowledge, experience, and financial status in its dealings with consumers;
    (iv)to endeavor to establish the necessary systems to process complaints by consumers appropriately and promptly, and to appropriately process the relevant complaints;
    (v)to cooperate with the consumer policies implemented by the State and local governments.

I highly encourage you to read #4 there "Alhanelem".

Now back to what I was doing before I came here..
    Japanese law has no relevance to us here in the States, we can't sue them for breaking anyone's laws but ours. Not that I see any violation of the law you described in the first place. SE does in fact have systems established to process complaints.

SE regularly posts details of RMT bots and gil removed from the economy as a result As far as I'm concerned, they're meeting their local legal obligations (not to mention the probable fact that they give more information over there than here). They most definitely don't have to do anything just because Uriah says so, whom I remind you has been pointlessly spamming these boards for over a year with bot reports, and in recent months he's gotten more absurd with it by insisting that literally every single person grinding for XP in the game is a cheater. So you really ought to think twice about having this guys back, because if it were up to him, basically everybody would be banned from the game because there's no way anyone grinding XP is doing it "legit."

I'm all for doing more to shut down actual RMT, but he's dragging innocent people into it with these global accusations.
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 01-12-2023 at 05:07 AM.

Character
    Waterdust
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp1cyryan View Post
    Japanese law, huh? Wow, you must be ready to take them to court in Japan to make a case they aren't in compliance with the law. Good luck with that, lolol.
    Your just upset that you didn't know the law.
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    Japanese law has no relevance to us here in the States, we can't sue them for breaking anyone's laws but ours. Not that I see any violation of the law you described in the first place. SE does in fact have systems established to process complaints.

SE regularly posts details of RMT bots and gil removed from the economy as a result As far as I'm concerned, they're meeting their local legal obligations (not to mention the probable fact that they give more information over there than here). They most definitely don't have to do anything just because Uriah says so, whom I remind you has been pointlessly spamming these boards for over a year with bot reports, and in recent months he's gotten more absurd with it by insisting that literally every single person grinding for XP in the game is a cheater. So you really ought to think twice about having this guys back, because if it were up to him, basically everybody would be banned from the game because there's no way anyone grinding XP is doing it "legit."

I'm all for doing more to shut down actual RMT, but he's dragging innocent people into it with these global accusations.
    Ugh this guy again.. sticking his nose where it doesn't belong because he doesn't get enough attention. SKIP!
    --

Uriah - I think we've made a point here, make the request to lock the thread already before they carry this off further into troll flame-war land.

If it's sufficient for the forum mods, can we just get a lock an close here? nothing else is going on here, just shut it down. Thanks.
    (0)
    Signed,

Prof. Farnsworth:
    That proves nothing! And furthermore, you'd think I could remember a thing like that!
    Plus, who are you anyway?

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Ugh this guy again.. sticking his nose where it doesn't belong because he doesn't get enough attention. SKIP!
    You have a block list... use it, instead of pointlessly whining about someone else who has every right to be commenting on a thread in a civilized manner.

As for "flame war land," you've repeated this implication in multiple threads, and there is no flame war going on except in your imagination.
    (0)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Auriga View Post
    Your just upset that you didn't know the law.
    Wrong. Lol.
    (0)

Character
    Ubizah
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    You only managed to ban 950 bad actors for the entire month of January. Down from 1200 in December.

There are 16 servers. That means you managed to ban 60 accounts per server. Less than 4 bans per server, per day. There are more than 60 bots in every zone that has CP/EP level enemies on just Asura every day.

Your indifference is astounding, it really is to be applauded that you manage to so boldly lie about it convincingly enough to fool other players.
    (0)
    Last edited by Uriah; 02-07-2023 at 11:57 PM.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    There are 16 servers. That means you managed to ban 60 accounts per server.
    Would someone please point out to this guy that not every server has the same population or the same number banned as a result?

In fact, since Asura is far away the biggest server, it also will have far and away the most accounts banned.
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 02-07-2023 at 02:03 PM.

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Uriah View Post
    You only managed to ban 950 bad actors for the entire month of January. Down from 1200 in December.

There are 16 servers. That means you managed to ban 60 accounts per server. 2 bans per server, per day. There are more than 60 bots in every zone that has CP/EP level enemies on just Asura every day.

Your indifference is astounding, it really is to be applauded that you manage to so boldly lie about it convincingly enough to fool other players.
    Why do you need not one, but two threads, to bash the Dev team, who doesn't read your posts?

This whole thread should be removed.
    (1)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5