Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Character
    Ubizah
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Your bans per month keep dropping lower and lower, yet there are more and more bots.

You claim to have banned 805 accounts for the entire month of September, across all servers. There are 805 bots shouting on Asura alone 24/7. Not even botting in general, JUST the shout bots. How are there still people naive enough to think you're actually doing anything anymore.

There are literally more than 250 bots in just South Gustaberg, at this exact moment in time. 16 servers with 18 galka bots per server. It is offensive how you ignore this.
    (2)
    Last edited by Uriah; 10-08-2022 at 11:15 AM.

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Uriah View Post
    Your bans per month keep dropping lower and lower, yet there are more and more bots.

You claim to have banned 805 accounts for the entire month of September, across all servers. There are 805 bots shouting on Asura alone 24/7. Not even botting in general, JUST the shout bots. How are there still people naive enough to think you're actually doing anything anymore.

There are literally more than 250 bots in just South Gustaberg, at this exact moment in time. 16 servers with 18 galka bots per server. It is offensive how you ignore this.
    Ever consider a hobby like building a birdhouse or something? Who sits there in a reasonable frame of mind losing their cool over the bans per month not going up?

Find an effective way of dealing with the bots instead of screaming into the official forums.
    (2)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Personally, I enjoy MMORPGs, playing the hurdy-gurdy, TCGs, pirate reenactment, and failing to successfully interact with my amazon parrot whom only likes human females.
    (0)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    Personally, I enjoy MMORPGs, playing the hurdy-gurdy, TCGs, pirate reenactment, and failing to successfully interact with my amazon parrot whom only likes human females.
    Tell me more about the hurdy-gurdy.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    it's a stringed musical instrument t hat dates back to the middle ages, which uses a crank-turned wheel to sound the strings in a similar manner to a violin bow and a keyboard over the melody strings is used to change the pitch instead of pressing on them directly. They also have drone strings which constantly sound a single pitch (much like bagpipes have drone pipes) as well as trompette strings which sit on a special bridge that causes them to buzz when you crank in a certain deliberate fashion to create rhythm.

I'm not particularly good at it but I've managed a few things, the sandoria theme works pretty well on it.

Of course mine is a modern design from a luthier in Brazil but they come in many shapes and sizes. This one also has a preamp so I can plug in to things.

here's a more traditional lute back style one

(2)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 10-12-2022 at 09:44 AM.

Player
    That's awesome.
    (0)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    That's awesome.
    Feel free to take it up.
    (1)

Character
    Ubizah
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    While 1200 is a large improvement over Septembers complete and utter joke, it continues to highlight the unabashed failure of the unit to have 3000 bots on just one server but managing only to ban 1200 across all servers.

Absolutely shameless in your greed and failures.
    (0)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Uriah View Post
    While 1200 is a large improvement over Septembers complete and utter joke, it continues to highlight the unabashed failure of the unit to have 3000 bots on just one server but managing only to ban 1200 across all servers.

Absolutely shameless in your greed and failures.
    No one forces you to stick around.
    (2)

Character
    Ubizah
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    948 Accounts banned in November. There are 18 Elf bots on every server, every weekend. There are 18 Galka bots on every server, every weekend.

In addition to 200 bots in King Ranps Tomb. 50 bots in each "gates" zone. 50 Bots in CN_S. 50 Bots in Bhaflau. 50 Bots in "promivion zones" 50+ Bots in Bibiki and 500 bots shouting and yelling 24/7 on just Asura alone.

Craft bots in every city.
    Sphere bots in every zone.
    Shout bots in every city.

How do you manage to only ban 948 of them when there are THOUSANDS. It is legitimately difficult to believe there are any players at all. They are overwhelmingly outnumbered by bots.
    (1)
    Last edited by Uriah; 12-06-2022 at 12:41 AM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast