Character
    Nitenichi
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

TO THE DEVS: Please allow for alliance play in new content

Want to start out by saying bravo for the new content however as the title states, it really has become unfair to individuals in linkshells to have to break up into separate groups in order to do new content. If it scales so be it, but to have people sit out is quite unfair and I would hope that you could understand this request and move forward with it. Thank you for your time.
    (4)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    No thanks. It is not 2010 anymore. The game has changed and intentionally been designed to work casually and with lower numbers. Alliance content is either imbalanced compared to single party content or just a leech fest. I do not believe alliance content has a place in XI moving forward.
    (3)

I wouldn't mind seeing this again. I do lot's of stuff with my LS with 18 people, (Aeonics, and other things...) and it's fun. Back in the earlier days of the games, the most fun I had was in large groups, I especially liked Dynamis. Now I find that, like OP mentioned, people always have to sit out. Why put 18 as the cap for the new Dynamis?
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I'm not super keen on more alliance content. Maybe they could add dreamworld Dynamis D but that's about it. I want content that's easy to group for.
    (3)