..... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    (1)

Character
    Cloudius
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    sounds like current events in real life where people aint happy being the race they were born. LOVE YOURSELF FOR WHO YOU ARE PEOPLE!
    (0)
    Cloudius

Shiva

SMN99 WHM99 BLM99 THF99 PLD99 SAM99 NIN99 BLU99 DNC99 MNK99 WAR99

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Signature: "Shiva"

Profile: Asura

Traitor!
    (0)

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Clou777 View Post
    sounds like current events in real life where people aint happy being the race they were born. LOVE YOURSELF FOR WHO YOU ARE PEOPLE!
    A fictional character isn't me and I'd rather not to be a handsome Japanese dude. but if anything I'd be someone that looks like Gandalf. But ehh.. You 100% looked like mine when I first played FFXI and got a lot of bad reputation by mean people.... Being a Mithra already gave me a lot of independence.
    (1)

Player
    doesn't prevent some ppl to fantasize whom they really wanna be
    (1)

Character
    Lilymon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Its really telling, that we have to beg a company to give us micro transactions and to do the bare minimum to maintain their game..... Why am I in this timeline
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    How much more money is important. If the feature isn't that useful, there might not be enough people interested in paying for it to justify the implementation. If they could do a value add in expanding customization options, that would instantly sell it to a lot more people. Of course, that requires more work as well- But as a start, they could offer head styles to make you look like various NPCs with relatively low cost.
    I personally would not want new hairstyles/face or even NPC exclusive options added, just the ability to change using all of the current character creation options.
    (0)

Player
    (2)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by BST View Post
    I personally would not want new hairstyles/face or even NPC exclusive options added, just the ability to change using all of the current character creation options.
    First time ive ever seen someone say they wouldn't want more options. Well yay, now I get to disagree with someone,w woohoo. Maybe you don't want them, but some other people might. I myself would only be interested in a fantasia-like feature if the character customization were improved, because the options available are so limited that there's just nothing currently that I like better than what I have.

But I support people who want the feature to get it- I would just greatly, greatly prefer it if more options were added. Because there are very few compared to almost every MMO released since FFXI.
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 08-16-2022 at 02:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clou777 View Post
    The character creator lied to me! I look nothing like how I thought I would And back when I was picking mithra, I played in 2002 with JP release, I thought they were cat boys lol...

I know you're just being silly btw ^^ But I have to say, just in general, people changing races are not going to impact anyone in a negative way. If they stated they are no longer going to give us major content, or major updates, they can at least give us fantasia now and let us have fun with this, with what's left...and SE gets to make money, win/win!
    (1)

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast