Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Character
    Jkap
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbinT View Post
    before supporting this, need more chara customization. imo felt like moot point having fantasia-like for this game when chara customization felt bare minimum compared to FF14.

on FF14, the "only" time I fantasia coz of Hrothgar introduction per 5.0, which is enough warrant to retire my old Highlander self. & Viera males got added later on as well. Not sure FF11 has enough capability for extra race/opposite sexes, albeit the current Voracious storyline kinda personally implies that there might be huge change to one of race (without spoiling much of it).

Besides, are you even ready for this thing called Fantasia addiction? coz it's quite severe on FF14... lawl

it's more money for SE lol
    (2)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    on FF14, the "only" time I fantasia coz of Hrothgar introduction per 5.0
    I did this though I also changed to au ra when they came out. I always go for the least human-y looking race available in an MMO. I play a human in real life, it pretty much sucks, so in a fantasy game I want to be something else.
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by JKap_Goat View Post
    it's more money for SE lol

careful... u might get ur wish... lawl
    (0)
    Last edited by BobbinT; 08-09-2022 at 12:11 PM.

Player
    Honestly I think a lot of players won't even buy this to change race, they will just want to change hair.

I spend hundreds doing this on other games over the years.
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    The hair options are so weak that no, I think it would be done to change race more. Since race changes also have a (tiny) effect on stats.
    (0)

Player
    If you've played this game for a long time, the "weak" hair options carry more weight.

Each face/hair model has a kind of heavy personality associated with it based on the people you have interacted with in the past, and so changing has more impact on how you see your character and how you interact with other people. Plus it's hair + face.
    (2)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I mean, I've played this game since the NA release, and I haven't been interested in changing my head because I don't see one that I like better, again because the options are pretty weak. In other words, that's your opinion. I don't associate each head with a personality.
    (0)

I probably wouldn't use it but then again maybe I would, as I have used around One Hundred in FFXIV over the years until I attained Purrfection with my Miqo'te of late.

The only thing FFXIV version lacks is the City-State can't be edited which is strange is it not.

Why wouldn't they add this feature, more money!
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by BST View Post
    I probably wouldn't use it but then again maybe I would, as I have used around One Hundred in FFXIV over the years until I attained Purrfection with my Miqo'te of late.

The only thing FFXIV version lacks is the City-State can't be edited which is strange is it not.

Why wouldn't they add this feature, more money!
    How much more money is important. If the feature isn't that useful, there might not be enough people interested in paying for it to justify the implementation. If they could do a value add in expanding customization options, that would instantly sell it to a lot more people. Of course, that requires more work as well- But as a start, they could offer head styles to make you look like various NPCs with relatively low cost.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    I mean, I've played this game since the NA release...

riiiight....
    (0)
    Last edited by BobbinT; 08-11-2022 at 12:36 PM.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast