Character
    Zenion
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbinT View Post

riiiight....
    It may surprise you to hear that players are not immediately issued a forum account upon creating their first character.

I've been playing since just a bit before Level Sync was implemented, whenever that was, but I couldn't be bothered with the official forums until just last year.
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenion View Post
    It may surprise you to hear that players are not immediately issued a forum account upon creating their first character.

I've been playing since just a bit before Level Sync was implemented, whenever that was, but I couldn't be bothered with the official forums until just last year.

nah... I do aware. The guy seems love to ramble alot for someone who claims playing from that long & only bothers registering on forum for nearly a decade.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

riiiight....
    You may not be aware of this, but the forums didn't exist when the game launched.

nah... I do aware. The guy seems love to ramble alot for someone who claims playing from that long & only bothers registering on forum for nearly a decade.
    Again, I repeat, the forums did not exist when the game launched. "the guy" seems to love beating on others and getting called out for it when he's blatantly and obviously incorrect.

Here's an article mentioning the opening of SE's official forums, dated March 2011. Join date make sense to you now?

https://au.news.yahoo.com/2011-03-08-final-fantasy-xi-and-xiv-open-official-forums.html

The SE account site doesn't list the registration dates for POL accounts and expansions and other permanent options, but it does list the date of registration for mech reward codes. I registered an ingame item code from the FFXI Piano Collection CD in 2008.

I've been called a lot of things, and been in a lot of arguments and discussions. But this is the first time anyone's questioned how long ago I started playing lol.

hey look I haven't updated my PlayOnline handle profile since 2005 apparently lol

And I have over 25000 hours of playtime- honestly kind of low compared to some people who've been around as long as I have, but a year or two after audolin came out, I wasn't playing very much for a while.
    (0)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 08-11-2022 at 05:28 PM.

Player
    oh wow...

To think that I've been enjoying forums since late 90s, early FF11 days must've been really bleak for you, having only POL when their social service still alive. Guess you're very ecstatic when FF finally have forums, albeit the time when those already began to wane due to surge of social medias.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    oh wow...

To think that I've been enjoying forums since late 90s, early FF11 days must've been really bleak for you, having only POL when their social service still alive. Guess you're very ecstatic when FF finally have forums, albeit the time when those already began to wane due to surge of social medias.
    Dude, what kind of pills are you taking, I want some...

FFXI did not exist in the 90s, nor did its forums. Not for one instant was this discussion ever about all forums in existence ever.
    (0)

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    This thread went... out of topic anyway.

Not to worry, these official forums are almost useless. SE do whatever they want to do with FFXI nowadays but yeah that guy is often above everyone else said in "replies" links.
    (1)

Character
    Kinkshamer
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I don't care if this thread went off topic lol, I registered today just to throw my hat into the fire. GIMME FANTASIA PLEASE OH PLEASE GOD PLEASE I'LL GIVE YOU ALL THE MONEY! And.. and... The love! And admiration! BUT MOSTLY THE MONEY
    (3)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    Dude, what kind of pills are you taking, I want some...

FFXI did not exist in the 90s, nor did its forums. Not for one instant was this discussion ever about all forums in existence ever.
    red one?

for some1 so critical, now it's ur turn perhaps. Whenever the heck did I say "FF11 forums"? I said "forums" as in general. duh...
    (1)

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I am aware of it.

What did I do to deserve my ban from the official FF14 forums!? I want to show SE I am a good boy so I came here to be their forever invincible white knight! I always come to disagree with your opinions and I will not let you to meet new friends here just because you are a bad boy and I am not! Wait, how the heck did SE remove my long-term signature!? I am a good boy above everyone! Now where's my treat!? :3

FFXI is basically a private business. They do whatever they want unlike FFXIV which is a serious business. If anything this like FFXIV then most of us will get banned for gibberish.
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    red one?

for some1 so critical, now it's ur turn perhaps. Whenever the heck did I say "FF11 forums"? I said "forums" as in general. duh...
    You very specifically cited my join date for THIS FORUM in order to make critical snark remarks. Don't play dumb.

Now, the other people posting here have a very legitimate request to make and support. Since you're clearly just trolling, it's time to pull out the ignore list. Let these people ask for their fantasias in peace(Should have done this much sooner, sorry)
    (0)

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast