Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehira View Post
    We currently have the three community reps here: Okieeomi, Sicycre, and Zhexos‎ (cameraman). I don't know much about them personally and they seem came here from FFXIV. They did try to answer some questions here but somehow they couldn't. Just because they work for SE doesn't mean they know the top secret from the dev team. Few years ago, I saw Sicycre. She was a thief with an o-hat, scorpion harness, and rogue's culottes. That reminded me of what we wore back that 75 cap era.

I don't know what Sicycre and Okieeom do. Sicycre definitely changed her character from Galka to female Elvaan just now they both look like mine. Maybe because I love white hair? (laughs)
    Ah yeah those are the community reps from FFXIV! And yeah, they don't have any secret information or anything, it's only when SE gives it to them to post, are they allowed to, they have no control over it I just meant that SE gives us little to no communication anymore which makes me a sad panda ; ;

Haha and yeah white hair is cool! Who doesn't love white hair My character is blonde, which is my favorite, that's why I want to be the blonde mithra ^^ There are so many cute characters to pick from in game and it would be so cool to be allowed to change into them whenever we want
    (1)

Player
    The biggest problem with XI is that the players it has are mostly all older and just play the game, they don't come here, they don't goto reddit, they don't use social media much.

As such, it's hard to get people to say they want something like this when in reality a lot do.
    (1)

Yeah, most of the people who play that I know don't bother with reddit nor social media.

Well, I've got my fingers crossed SE adds the fantasia option, if they even check the NA forums that is.
    (0)

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    That's true. For quite some time, I thought this forums meant nothing to me until I realized all this filled with complaints of third party tools, bots, rmt, and such that could get us banned suddenly. Not anymore now because I know this game is not their primary thing to worry about. Game changed so enjoy it while it lasts. I believe one day this game will be remade something different since this game is still a part of the mainline series.

Anyways, just like Zehira in XIV, I have no plan of changing Zehira in XI as well. I just wanted to support this for who want it.
    (3)
    Last edited by Zehira; 07-10-2022 at 04:06 PM.

Thanks for your support Zehira

I got another friend too who said he would change his bald Galka with a fantasia so there is another person who supports it!
    (1)

Player
    I WANT TO BE A PRETTY BALD GALKA!
    (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    I WANT TO BE A PRETTY BALD GALKA!
    lmao, someday! maybe XD Haha my friend says he wears the samurai helmet to hide the bald spot.
    (0)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    The biggest problem with XI is that the players it has are mostly all older and just play the game, they don't come here, they don't goto reddit, they don't use social media much.

As such, it's hard to get people to say they want something like this when in reality a lot do.
    Don't speak for everyone and make up statistics.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp1cyryan View Post
    Don't speak for everyone and make up statistics.
    I agree with the sentiment, but it's not even unique to FFXI (or any particular group of people. People who participate in communities like this represent a small portion of the overall playerbase of any game, not just FFXI. Pretty sure there's been studies / analyses of this, I can dig them up if you really want me to...

Heck I remember reading somewhere that like 80% of people who bought World of Warcraft (before the free-to-a-certain-level system) never made it past level 10. And these players usually don't go to the forums to say why they didn't continue playing.
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    I agree with the sentiment, but it's not even unique to FFXI (or any particular group of people. People who participate in communities like this represent a small portion of the overall playerbase of any game, not just FFXI. Pretty sure there's been studies / analyses of this, I can dig them up if you really want me to...

Heck I remember reading somewhere that like 80% of people who bought World of Warcraft (before the free-to-a-certain-level system) never made it past level 10. And these players usually don't go to the forums to say why they didn't continue playing.
    I remember reading that too! I mean yeah, we certainly can't speak for everyone but given how little activity there is on the forums...I think it's safe to say a good chunk of players do not come here haha.

Either way, we just want fantasias! As as side note...my auto correct keeps correcting fantasia as "fantasies" hahah, it might as well be, at this point in time XD
    (1)

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast