Player

Please add a Survival Guide to Mhaura.

Could we add a survival guide in Mhaura?

Mhaura is, of course, a popular place for players because that's where you do Ambuscade. Ambuscade requires you to go out into the world and kill a few of some specific type of monster for every run you do. Since this changes monthly, the target monsters are not always conveniently close to a home point. Or sometimes they are, but there is a better place close to a Survival Guide.

The current month is qutrubs for volume 1, arcana for volume 2.

The place near the Caedarva Mire survival guide is a popular spot for volume 1, although there aren't very many spawns near there.

Good places for volume 2 are near any home point in Ru'Aun Gardens. This is okay, but being able to warp to Ro'Maeve via survival guide would be better.

But that's just this month. Some months, your best target is near a survival guide and there aren't very good options near a home point.

I know you can use places like Bastok Mines, Tavnazian Safehold, and Whitegate as transfer points between the two systems, but a direct route would be so much better.
    (6)

I agree completely.
    (1)
    It's your server.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Well, put one in Selbina as well for parity. There's content there too.
    (3)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    Well, put one in Selbina as well for parity. There's content there too.
    Good idea. I think every other city has a Survival Guide, right? Bastok, Sandoria, Windurst, Jeuno, Whitegate, Adoulin, past-Bastok, past-Sandoria, past-Windurst, Norg, Rabao, Kazham, Adoulin, Nashmau. Not putting them in Selbina and Mhaura was a really weird oversight.
    (0)