Player

Square Enix we need a ring like this read inside

We need a ring that will always let you hit an enemy regardless of evasion , accuracy, and if you will do it. We can upgrade it so it will hit through invincible and perfect dodge as well. And normal quality is sellable and it can be rarer than kraken club. And all the items needed to upgraded can be in auction house for sell too. It’s rarity can be Legendary rainbow color.
    (0)
    Last edited by KingOfVanadiel; 06-22-2022 at 09:42 PM.

Player
    Okay just FYI, this is the completely wrong subforum for this. Per the sticky message at the top of the page:

This forum is dedicated to feedback and suggestions related to the FINAL FANTASY XI official forums, FINAL FANTASY XI official site and other official websites concerning FINAL FANTASY XI.
    If you wish to submit feedback or make suggestions about the game, please make a post in the appropriate forum.

Threads that contain feedback or suggestions about the game will be moved to the appropriate area.
    Thank you for your understanding.
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarmarkvar View Post
    Okay just FYI, this is the completely wrong subforum for this. Per the sticky message at the top of the page:
    Can you not read suggestions for this video game at the top ? Or what do you think this is ?
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfVanadiel View Post
    Can you not read suggestions for this video game at the top ? Or what do you think this is ?
    WTF are you talking about? It doesn't say that anywhere in the thing I quoted.
    (0)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    WTF are you talking about? It doesn't say that anywhere in the thing I quoted.
    They are clearly very ill. It is best not to respond to them at all.
    (2)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp1cyryan View Post
    They are clearly very ill. It is best not to respond to them at all.
    Yeah.... I know. I'm just so bored.
    (2)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Yeah.... I know. I'm just so bored.
    There is no sufficient level of boredom you are likely experiencing that makes it worth it. Lol.
    (2)