Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I think I have read something like this on FFXIAH but that's not something we are unaware of. What I was saying is if I once unsubscribed FFXI then SE will get no feedback from me what I want good for XIV. You can tell me to move to the other official forums but I am already perma-banned from there back in 2013. Sometimes, I have a good feeling this is the best forum for SE to read and what to improve both games during these times. If my suggestions unfit FFXI then they will move mine to FFXIV (most of time).
    (0)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    This is how you kill a game, if this is the intent then please carry on. However be aware that you will never be able to convert most 11 players to 14 and since 11 accounts are counted as 14 accounts you will usher in a massive drop in player numbers for ff14 if you damage ff11.
    This is sure melodramatic and inaccurate.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp1cyryan View Post
    This is sure melodramatic and inaccurate.
    People put up with a lot, straws break backs.
    (1)

Character
    Spicyryan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixela View Post
    People put up with a lot, straws break backs.
    Brittle spirits are easily broken. If you like the game then your sub fee being the same for 20 years is what matters. Someone else bundling and saving is inconsequential.
    (0)

Character
    Jkap
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp1cyryan View Post
    So I personally think most XIV players are undesirable as XI players. I partly think their migration over during certain events such as the free campaign or the 20th anniversary cross marketing push are a detriment to the social fabric of the communinity.

I mean I started FFXI 3 years ago from XIV, been playing XIV for 7, reasons why FFXI pulled me was because of the hybrid jobs, More Dangerous open world worth exploring, more RPG elements that make it feel like A Real Final Fantasy game,. all jobs have their high and lows and try not to balance and be very homogenized like xiv jobs

so I think I enjoy XI more than XIV and XIV has gotten very boring, hallway dungeons simulator with an Open world that is boring and nothing to do
    (2)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I am already perma-banned from there back in 2013.
    don't feel bad, you can get banned from there for the mere suggestion of less than total positivity.
    (1)

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    don't feel bad, you can get banned from there for the mere suggestion of less than total positivity.
    Neither shall you. That forum is full of loud people. English people are loud.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehira View Post
    Neither shall you. That forum is full of loud people. English people are loud.
    I was banned during ARR, I called a bad idea the R word. But it didn't happen until several weeks after that was posted, and no one ever voiced a concern. So while I shouldn't have done it, it still didn't quite feel fair.
    (0)

Character
    Zehira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    I was banned during ARR, I called a bad idea the R word. But it didn't happen until several weeks after that was posted, and no one ever voiced a concern. So while I shouldn't have done it, it still didn't quite feel fair.
    It's okay we are grown ups.

English isn't my first language. I speak my sign language. When I read English I have to think through my sign language first.

This community as international groups was a lot more mature than FFXIV for sure. Valkurm Dunes is like a test to players whether they can continue playing or rage quit. I supposedly say this is how the community was built that way.
    (0)

Character
    Humeman
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BST Lv 85
    I seen the Q&A on reddit, but must have missed the sub portion. Combined subs would be great. I would find myself playing FFXI more than XIV probably hehe. XIV is solid but they do not have Beastmaster still!!!! WUT!? bst is the best job in FFXI, AND 5. This is not a debate, it is just facts so carry the F on.

https://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/...-Combo-Package
    (0)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast