Player

i want all these mercenaries who have people pay them to master level them banned and

and here is why. because when master level 30 cap came out and level 40 cap came out as soon as we reach the max level we paid for. they kick us from the party as soon as we turned, as soon as they get back from afk checking in on their auto pilot bot machines. leaving us with no buffer experience points , in this case exemplar points. so when you die. you delevel. and not even the job you paid for. insteaad of maxing out the exemplar points. so if a new master level cap came out. you be 1 exampler point to the next level. and can die plenty of times. some people fight monsters only giving half the exampler points as others for example. crawler nest S starting out gives around 200 while promyvion mea second floor apex monsters start off giving 400 points. and the chain can reach 800 points. each fight. i am not none of these people who claiming to be me, and pretending to be me. keep trying to take credit for my work. stalking me everywhere. trust me its already being process for them.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfVanadiel View Post
    and here is why. because when master level 30 cap came out and level 40 cap came out as soon as we reach the max level we paid for. they kick us from the party as soon as we turned, as soon as they get back from afk checking in on their auto pilot bot machines. leaving us with no buffer experience points , in this case exemplar points. so when you die. you delevel. and not even the job you paid for. insteaad of maxing out the exemplar points. so if a new master level cap came out. you be 1 exampler point to the next level. and can die plenty of times. some people fight monsters only giving half the exampler points as others for example. crawler nest S starting out gives around 200 while promyvion mea second floor apex monsters start off giving 400 points. and the chain can reach 800 points. each fight. i am not none of these people who claiming to be me, and pretending to be me. keep trying to take credit for my work. stalking me everywhere. trust me its already being process for them.
    a lot of these people been stealing my gil for paying them to master level me anyway. dying afk for days at a time. and won't even give you buffer experience points when you ask. no mercy for any of them. and you can't even get another one to do a short job. they only take job offers they make a lot of gil on. even if you gave them a lot of business in the past. millions of gil. so if you needed like 20 thousand exampler points , they going to charge you 20million gil or nothing at all. so ban all of them. every account, main account. and all their bot accounts they have multiple going on non stop.
    (0)

Player
    So you want mercenaries banned because they didn't give you the service you were expecting? Did they promise you to give you buffer exemplar points? I've seen the /yells. They only promise to get you to level 20/30/40.

Get your own buffer points. That's what most people do.... play their own game. Or pay the 5 million gil to get a tank of 500 job points.... you'll get a decent number of incidental exemplar points. You know, you need 769,426 exemplar points to cap out master level 40, which is actually about as much as the total you need to get from 0 to 19. Seems like paying an extra 20 million to cap 40 would be fair.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfVanadiel View Post
    a lot of these people been stealing my gil for paying them to master level me anyway. dying afk for days at a time. and won't even give you buffer experience points when you ask. no mercy for any of them. and you can't even get another one to do a short job. they only take job offers they make a lot of gil on. even if you gave them a lot of business in the past. millions of gil. so if you needed like 20 thousand exampler points , they going to charge you 20million gil or nothing at all. so ban all of them. every account, main account. and all their bot accounts they have multiple going on non stop.
    Actually sounds like you are one of them. So if I pay for them to be master level 40, and I die one time. Am I master level 40? Automatically max it out. Any decent human being would do. My original level 30 is max out. So it’s still ten levels. I only needed one point to next master level. If you only care about Gil. People is going to stop doing it. I want them all banned because they be stealing Gil.
    (0)