Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Player

this is how to get every rank 1 prize in bonanza contest. serious players only

so to do this is going to be a massive feat but some will be able to do this. if not this event but future ones. we all want a lot of these rank 1 prizes but its so random and barely anyone can get 1? well i can tell you how to get 18 rank 1 prizes. be mindful and organize this . not my fault if you get confused. so basically the pearl prize is 1-999 or 1000 right? so basically you cant get these prizes anywhere else. so you need to make 1000 accounts with each account with 16 characters with the same number for each of these numbers. did i say 18? its 18 or 16 . anyway . however the max character slots is. im not doing this. its no weapon i want bad enough from rank 1 prize but i know you all do. some people can do it those who played for 20 years and got massive gil resources on all 16 characters filled up to two max gil 999million times two for each character. you won't need no where near that much and send 200,000 gil to each of these character. basically the math was for 1 character with each number maybe the math was that but someone cried to me asking how to get all the items so i thought of this way for them. sorry if thats true.
    (1)

Player
    thank you finally one thread i didn't get insulted or internet trolled or internet ghost. i guess you appreciate it. im leaving the forums. i only came here to tell you this message. so goodbye i'll be on asura.... but not under this name. this just a mule
    (0)

Player

p.s.

so if it was the math for just getting one rank prize than i guess the new math would just be 16 times the first one.... yeah and i thought you could only buy one pearl too for 200k. per character. but its really two pearls. for 400k at that. so you can cut all the accounts down a lot or just do it twice same number for each pearl. if its possible and get 32 all on one account. if 16 is the max characters. im not a female in real life or a trans....as i see a few girls pretending to be me to get some glory or something but this stuff little time they trying to take for their own.
    (0)

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfVanadiel View Post
    so to do this is going to be a massive feat but some will be able to do this. if not this event but future ones. we all want a lot of these rank 1 prizes but its so random and barely anyone can get 1? well i can tell you how to get 18 rank 1 prizes. be mindful and organize this . not my fault if you get confused. so basically the pearl prize is 1-999 or 1000 right? so basically you cant get these prizes anywhere else. so you need to make 1000 accounts with each account with 16 characters with the same number for each of these numbers. did i say 18? its 18 or 16 . anyway . however the max character slots is. im not doing this. its no weapon i want bad enough from rank 1 prize but i know you all do. some people can do it those who played for 20 years and got massive gil resources on all 16 characters filled up to two max gil 999million times two for each character. you won't need no where near that much and send 200,000 gil to each of these character. basically the math was for 1 character with each number maybe the math was that but someone cried to me asking how to get all the items so i thought of this way for them. sorry if thats true.
    If you're buying all marbles 000-999 you only would get 1 rank 1 winner, how are you getting 18 rank 1 prizes? All 3 digits need to be correct in order.

1000 marbles / 2 per char 500 marbles / 16 chars per account = 31.25 accounts so 31 accounts with 16 chars and 1 account with 4. 31 accounts with 16 chars is $867.69 + 1 account with 4 $15.99 for a total of $883.68. So yes if you really want just 1 rank 1 and don't care which char it is on it is possible. IF these accounts were also created for at least 32 days.
    (2)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfVanadiel View Post
    thank you finally one thread i didn't get insulted or internet trolled or internet ghost. i guess you appreciate it. im leaving the forums. i only came here to tell you this message. so goodbye i'll be on asura.... but not under this name. this just a mule
    I don't know what an "internet ghost" is, but I regret to inform you that you are the one who is trolling. You've started dozens of threads and few if any of them even have a coherent topic. This topic itself is one of them. I'm sure everyone is aware on some level that they could win a lottery buy buying every possible ticket. But people don't do this because all lotteries are set up so the house always wins- if you buy every possible ticket, you will still lose money.

There have been rare exceptions to this with actual lotteries like Powerball and Mega Millions in the US, which have had a few jackpots that were high enough that you could buy every possible ticket and still make money. But even then, it's logistically impractical and the lotteries actually have rules for this- they would not sell every possible ticket to one person.

Again, this is just such a ridiculous idea- and as VoiceMemo noted, your math is incorrect anyway. "Spend a stupid amount of money on tons of accounts and you can guarantee yourself a top prize!" NOW GEE, WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT....

======

So in a futile effort to make this clear to you: The definition of trolling is making intentionally controversial or ridiculous comments to get a reaction out of others. You don't get to make such threads with obviously extreme or controversial topics, and then brand the people who reply to them as trolls. You are posting troll bait, and the people like me (admittedly) who respond to them are the victims, who took the bait. We the people who replied, are the ones who got trolled. And yes, I'm right here acknowledging the fact that I got trolled by replying to you. I'm just posting this part in the extremely off chance that you actually believe that you're innocent.
    (1)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 06-24-2022 at 09:58 AM.

Player
    I am a little angry with myself that I forgot to buy marbles for this most recent bonanza. I gave up on the bonanza a while ago because I got sick of getting my hopes up. I really want more of those crafting torques. If those can be mailed between accounts, I only need 4 mule accounts in addition to my main in order to force a rank 2 prize. I think? Or would I need 100 marbles? Why can't I figure this out. Damnit my brain isn't working right. I'm usually good at math but I'm a complete moron when it comes to probability.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarmarkvar View Post
    I am a little angry with myself that I forgot to buy marbles for this most recent bonanza. I gave up on the bonanza a while ago because I got sick of getting my hopes up. I really want more of those crafting torques. If those can be mailed between accounts, I only need 4 mule accounts in addition to my main in order to force a rank 2 prize. I think? Or would I need 100 marbles? Why can't I figure this out. Damnit my brain isn't working right. I'm usually good at math but I'm a complete moron when it comes to probability.
    Frankly I don't regret not bothering with it. The marbles are too expensive and the prizes you're likely to win are not worth that expense. That isn't to say there aren't cool prizes, but I'm not lucky enough to beat two one in 1000 chances to win the good prizes.

The old bonanza was frankly better. This one is only worth if you have absolutely nothing else to spend your gil on.
    (0)

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarmarkvar View Post
    To force 1 rank 2 prize you would need to buy 100 marbles 00-99, which is 50 chars, 3 accounts with 16 chars and
    a 4th account with 2 chars.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by VoiceMemo View Post
    To force 1 rank 2 prize you would need to buy 100 marbles 00-99, which is 50 chars, 3 accounts with 16 chars and
    Thanks for being my second brain on the problem. Like I said, I'm good at math but bad at probability.

Now I don't regret not buying marbles. I preferred the old system better, because the torques were rank 4 prizes. You could force that with 100 marbles too, but at 10 marbles per character, I only needed 2 characters. Since you can send the torques between characters on the same account, it was worth it. That's how I got my Alchemist Torque.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by VoiceMemo View Post
    I thought it was a 3 digit number??
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast