so to do this is going to be a massive feat but some will be able to do this. if not this event but future ones. we all want a lot of these rank 1 prizes but its so random and barely anyone can get 1? well i can tell you how to get 18 rank 1 prizes. be mindful and organize this . not my fault if you get confused. so basically the pearl prize is 1-999 or 1000 right? so basically you cant get these prizes anywhere else. so you need to make 1000 accounts with each account with 16 characters with the same number for each of these numbers. did i say 18? its 18 or 16 . anyway . however the max character slots is. im not doing this. its no weapon i want bad enough from rank 1 prize but i know you all do. some people can do it those who played for 20 years and got massive gil resources on all 16 characters filled up to two max gil 999million times two for each character. you won't need no where near that much and send 200,000 gil to each of these character. basically the math was for 1 character with each number maybe the math was that but someone cried to me asking how to get all the items so i thought of this way for them. sorry if thats true.