Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Player

new expansion pack

i want new expansion pack. i want everything to be able to be solo. i want trust level raise to every master level raise too. they stuck at levell 99 and completely useless now and no one does parties now. mercenaries killing that so people have to pay to do everything. i want all future content is solo only. because people is abusing the system and only wanting very specific jobs and all other jobs get left out. and im not about to be dealing with this crap. and everyone is so anti social on this game now and missing the entire point of an online mmorpg game where its suppose to be unity and all they do is fighting and can't get nothing done. so im not going to try to reason with them when its so different from when this game started. just make all content solo. that you can do by your self. and update it as much as you want i will still buy it.get some world tournaments in here. that applies across all servers. 1 on 1 battles no level cap. gil prize. rare items that can only be got here like bonanza pearl. and i even found a easy way to get all rank 1 prizes too. i don't think i can make it here. i'll do it somewhere else. i want some expensive version of expansion pack like ultimate editions but square enix dont be making those like other games. they just make deluxe so far which has useless stuff in it. i could give an good example of one but its a different company. so ask first
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    {Sorry.} {That's too bad.}
    (1)

Character
    Haldarn
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Have you heard of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV? With an expanded free trial which you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 for free with no restrictions on playtime.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    {Sorry.} {That's too bad.}
    Is that a challenge boy?
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Haldarn View Post
    Have you heard of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV? With an expanded free trial which you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 for free with no restrictions on playtime.
    That game is trash. Especially I beat endwalker in one day of its release. And deleted my character trash the account and come back here. I won’t ever go back to that weak game. This is far better and that game is going to die and this game is going to raise from the ashes like the phoenix. I got my Phoenix feather too.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Haldarn View Post
    Please, don't send him over there, the playerbase hasn't lost all of its sanity yet.
    (1)

Please, don't send him over there, the playerbase hasn't lost all of its sanity yet.
    Okay, this made me roll lmao.

Also yeah, Haldarn is right, all that stuff is being added to FFXIV...

FFXI isn't getting updates anymore like what you're asking sadly, they said so in the reddit AMA.
    (1)

Player
    hey DA i already complete the game endwalker day one of its releases with a level 90 reaper. as soon as it came out. unlike you. the player base is way worst than here and how evil you be to everyone including me. they like piranhas eating everyone alive. they even make sure you can't finish the missions by dying on purpose. so i was the only one who could bea the game in that war. don't think you know everything trying to downgrade me and make me look bad is only going to make people who do that look incredibly stupid
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Cesil View Post
    Okay, this made me roll lmao.

Also yeah, Haldarn is right, all that stuff is being added to FFXIV...

FFXI isn't getting updates anymore like what you're asking sadly, they said so in the reddit AMA.
    you and alhanelaem talking a lot of trash. for people not on the main server asura. both of you come to asura i'll eat you alive in ballista. lets see if you going to keep laughing at me after that. and lets see if he keep talking trash after that. you not even here on asura for this massive tournament going on only on asura.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfVanadiel View Post
    you and alhanelaem talking a lot of trash. for people not on the main server asura. both of you come to asura i'll eat you alive in ballista. lets see if you going to keep laughing at me after that. and lets see if he keep talking trash after that. you not even here on asura for this massive tournament going on only on asura.
    I'm sorry but your posts are just so ridiculous most of the time that it's impossible to take anything you write even remotely seriously.
    (1)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast