Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    I'm sorry but your posts are just so ridiculous most of the time that it's impossible to take anything you write even remotely seriously.
    I’m sorry if all of you average but I strive to be the best martial artist. How else will I become the Hokage of the world ? Being the same as you. Just because you don’t dream. Doesn’t mean I’ll let you kill my dreams. I will fight for what I believe in and no one is killing then. Over my dead body.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfVanadiel View Post
    I’m sorry if all of you average but I strive to be the best martial artist. How else will I become the Hokage of the world ? Being the same as you. Just because you don’t dream. Doesn’t mean I’ll let you kill my dreams. I will fight for what I believe in and no one is killing then. Over my dead body.
    I don't see what this has to do with Groundskeeper Willie.
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfVanadiel View Post
    Struggling to find the relevance of this post to.... anything.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2