Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 18 of 18
  1. #11
    Player
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by VoiceMemo View Post
    It was posted in the version update notes:
    https://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/t...Version-Update

    as for ingame, I can't check what oboro says because I have all my wins, but reading wiki's and reading update notes where alot of info come from.

    Experience in game really comes down to who you know, I've spent years building my char and meeting people. Those that have similar play time, share the same ideals as I do and willing to follow my lead. If you want to get stuff done, be a leader and get it done. If you don't like to lead, keep joining linkshells, players that play during your playtime and eventually you should find one that suits you.
    and this game doesn't have the numbers like they use to do and its all broken mercenaries all link up so no one would party together and do it for free making everyone pay them. and no one else wants to party up they rather become mercs and get paid.
    (0)

  2. #12
    Player
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    261
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfVanadiel View Post
    before you fled asura. where are you now and what made you leave asura. or who?
    Insane overcrowding everywhere drove me away from Asura.
    (2)

  3. #13
    Player VoiceMemo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    783
    Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfVanadiel View Post
    yeah but this is dynamis. and this is the new dynamis with level 150 content. this takes a lot of full alliances parties in the area with the best players to even stand a chance. even sometimes using /help and everyone killling them off. the total damage count still adds up in the meter. this is not something a single party can do. or solo. even one full alliance party of 18 members had problems in normal dynamis in the beginning with level cap at 75 just when it all came out.
    Back when dynamis started yes took 18, but now, even wave 3 can be cleared by a well geared, well thought out party of 6. There are vids out there that prove it can be done.

    Go to youtube and search for ffxi dynamis divergence 6 man
    (0)

  4. #14
    Player
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by VoiceMemo View Post
    Back when dynamis started yes took 18, but now, even wave 3 can be cleared by a well geared, well thought out party of 6. There are vids out there that prove it can be done.

    Go to youtube and search for ffxi dynamis divergence 6 man
    It useless. All I am is one. If they raise trust level with master level and all trust would be 139 now with master level cap 40 but they stick at 99 and die easily every where content is over level 99
    (0)

  5. #15
    Player VoiceMemo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    783
    Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfVanadiel View Post
    It useless. All I am is one. If they raise trust level with master level and all trust would be 139 now with master level cap 40 but they stick at 99 and die easily every where content is over level 99
    Is something stopping you from joining linkshells, making new friends, teaming up?
    (1)

  6. #16
    Player
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    261
    Quote Originally Posted by VoiceMemo View Post
    Is something stopping you from joining linkshells, making new friends, teaming up?
    I would guess his impatience and abrasive personality is a significant roadblock.
    (1)

  7. #17
    Player
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by VoiceMemo View Post
    Is something stopping you from joining linkshells, making new friends, teaming up?
    Game is dead bring it back to life.
    (0)

  8. #18
    Player
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarmarkvar View Post
    I would guess his impatience and abrasive personality is a significant roadblock.
    It’s determination and persistence
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2