Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Player

Square enix doing stuff like this in the game it makes me so mad i suggest it be stop

so i can't even augment my aeonic i just got because it takes 10,000 job points which i could get within a week and they reduce it to 700 job points a week. maybe to stop people from playing so much or what i really think is to keep people playing a long time and force them to keep playing monthly subscriptions leeching money. which really makes me mad. like im broke. i would pay for 50 years in advance on this game to skip bs like that. that you can't do nothing else on the game in the mean time. that you have to be gimp for over what 14 weeks? that you can't even fill up the job points to 10,000 points as soon as possible and wait 14 weeks or so until you can use it. for example this set up takes that long. but at least i should be able to get as many job points in the mean time like all 10,000 in one week and transfer but still got to wait it out at least. so its not so much time wasted. we got real lives too square enix and you mess it up with this game and how you do things. everyone can fit on one server right now and the auction house not as full as it use to be 20 years ago when billions of people was playing and it was enough to go around. and now barely any people like. lucky to get 1000 people on each server. with asura being the most. im not letting this game die square enix. i'm the savior of Vana'diel its even in the credits. people not stupid they just going to leave your company and stop supporting you after all the hard work i made so many people love you and start playing your games and how each of those people made other people play too and keep branching out to what it is today. starting since square soft days most people don't even know about. and what was enix way back then? i see nothing they added. should of stayed original. thats where all the best games came from. does that mean its two owners of square enix? being from japan can you understand this english good. i learn japanese but.. not kanji. so i can be like konichi-wa. but not use japanese characters
    (0)

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Why not get unlock via either killing dynamis jeuno wave 3 run in 1 run or 2 runs filling the bar. 10k job points is not the only way to unlock the augmentation.
    (0)

Player
    Having a relic, mythic etc., weapon that is only at level 119 Afterglow is not being gimped. It's being slightly less than top. It is still an excellent weapon. Why are you in such a massive hurry to unlock the augmentation anyway? Besides of which, you still need close to 100 million gil to buy the Astral Detritus to actually do the augment.

You said "we got real lives too square enix".... which implies that you have other things to do outside the game. If that's the truth, then the 700 point limit supports that, by taking away the incentive to spend all your time trying to get all 10,000 points in an instant.

Besides, like VoiceMemo said, you can just get the Dynamis Wave 3 clear. Since you are on Asura, I know there's a mercenary group you can buy into since you are that impatient.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarmarkvar View Post
    Having a relic, mythic etc., weapon that is only at level 119 Afterglow is not being gimped. It's being slightly less than top. It is still an excellent weapon. Why are you in such a massive hurry to unlock the augmentation anyway? Besides of which, you still need close to 100 million gil to buy the Astral Detritus to actually do the augment.

You said "we got real lives too square enix".... which implies that you have other things to do outside the game. If that's the truth, then the 700 point limit supports that, by taking away the incentive to spend all your time trying to get all 10,000 points in an instant.

Besides, like VoiceMemo said, you can just get the Dynamis Wave 3 clear. Since you are on Asura, I know there's a mercenary group you can buy into since you are that impatient.
    I was going to pay you 999million Gil to get it from wave 3. Boss so instead I paid it for us to get committed sense you said we needed help bad. To do this
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by VoiceMemo View Post
    Why not get unlock via either killing dynamis jeuno wave 3 run in 1 run or 2 runs filling the bar. 10k job points is not the only way to unlock the augmentation.
    Oboro only mentions job points ? Where you find this out in the game ?
    (0)

Player

Actually I got all the crystals to fully augment it. What mercenaries do this ? Everyone I ask said it’s too hard for them to do. I had the crystals saved up for awhile.
    (0)

Player
    I don't know any names. I just remember seeing the yells before I fled Asura. It's W3 Dynamis and I think they charge something like 30 million.
    (0)

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfVanadiel View Post
    Oboro only mentions job points ? Where you find this out in the game ?
    It was posted in the version update notes:
    https://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/t...Version-Update

as for ingame, I can't check what oboro says because I have all my wins, but reading wiki's and reading update notes where alot of info come from.

Experience in game really comes down to who you know, I've spent years building my char and meeting people. Those that have similar play time, share the same ideals as I do and willing to follow my lead. If you want to get stuff done, be a leader and get it done. If you don't like to lead, keep joining linkshells, players that play during your playtime and eventually you should find one that suits you.
    (1)
    Last edited by VoiceMemo; 06-21-2022 at 05:40 PM.

Player
    I don't know any names. I just remember seeing the yells before I fled Asura. It's W3 Dynamis and I think they charge something like 30 million.
    before you fled asura. where are you now and what made you leave asura. or who?
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by VoiceMemo View Post
    It was posted in the version update notes:
    https://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/t...Version-Update

as for ingame, I can't check what oboro says because I have all my wins, but reading wiki's and reading update notes where alot of info come from.

Experience in game really comes down to who you know, I've spent years building my char and meeting people. Those that have similar play time, share the same ideals as I do and willing to follow my lead. If you want to get stuff done, be a leader and get it done. If you don't like to lead, keep joining linkshells, players that play during your playtime and eventually you should find one that suits you.
    yeah but this is dynamis. and this is the new dynamis with level 150 content. this takes a lot of full alliances parties in the area with the best players to even stand a chance. even sometimes using /help and everyone killling them off. the total damage count still adds up in the meter. this is not something a single party can do. or solo. even one full alliance party of 18 members had problems in normal dynamis in the beginning with level cap at 75 just when it all came out.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast