you going to stop raising master level cap without providing enemies that give way more exemplar points to level up. you not about to kill this game and make everyone leave this game with all this tedious crap and make this game die. when it's way better than its successor final fantasy 14 . which should stop getting updates and expansion packs and this game should and re remade for playstation 5 and brought back to playstation 5. with playstation 5 graphics like how you showed defkuatt tower in qufim island in strangers of paradise final fantasy origin video game. that means this game is base on the origin of final fantasy? if this entire game look like the updated qufim island tower. it would be the best game in the world and everyone would come back. and you can just bring it out as 17 and release all this stuff on main game. and make new expansion packs etc. new story for this game. because this is the best final fantasy game besides final fantasy 6 which need to be remade with same exact story and all details like final fantasy vii remake but i can see the story will be different in that game. and keep it turn base like the original game. the one with locke. otherwise i played and beat every final fantasy game. and most square enix games. and im not buying no more. and only playing this game from now on from square enix. that only referring to square enix games im not buying anymore. but i will buy updates and expansion pack to final fantasy xi all the time. you can call this update remake final fantasy Xia. the A equals Alpha. while this is a beta with old oudated graphics. and the graphics i spoke of earlier is way better than final fantasy 14. and you can bring all that other gimmics from final fantasy 14 to this game and all the money makers. am i not the one who pass the king trial in final fantasy XV with levithian square enix? that was so hard , you had to make the game easier for everyone to beat? that was the best fight ever. but you want to waste time remaking 7,8,9 etc instead of 6 the best one ever. none of those was even any good. and 10 really don't need to be remade yet. graphics wasn't that bad. i would say 12 would need it first. i won't ever play a game like final fantasy origin that was like a underdevelop indie game a money maker fund raiser. i suggest main titles from now on. you only get me with that one time. final fantasy 16 looking incredible but i refuse to play it. something to do with forspoken game that i won't buy or play and look like the best game square enix ever made.