Player

sticky in game bugs thread and format

i understand you from japan and asia and you rather hire your own people so they can make money but none of you knows english well enough to make fluent important threads in english. where you need to hire someone natural language is english and not asian. there is no asian who speaks english as first born even in america. i would not hire a bartender to build a house for me. i would hire a construction worker. i can't get mad at a bartender not building the house right for me. you want more people to buy american games...it has to be understandable for us , to want us to play and enjoy it the way we love it. people can't understand they can't play or finish the video game. now their money was stolen, no refunds on open games at all. you also need to put terms and conditions on a video game before you pay for it. you can't expect someone to agree to these after they bought it and can't get a refund because its open. thats out the door. and they extensive long and every video game does it. no one wants to do that for every video game to protect your self from lawsuits that you know have serious problems in it. if you don't want to hire ameriacns for american versions of your games, why should we waste our money buying them if you don't care about us. you know how many asians attack me on your game every day and hate me for no reason? and im the nicest person in the world. this is for square enix only about how the sticky thread is so hard to understand. which makes me have no faith that my serious very serious problem can't be fix and i am wanting you to understand my bug needs to be fix. it's nothing more important to my life than this. its been three days of waiting non stop for a game master to come talk to me with no sleep . and no one is even reporting to game masters at all so i can get this taken care of in game as soon as possible.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by KingOfVanadiel View Post
    none of you knows english well enough to make fluent important threads in english.
    Seems like you have something in common.
    (2)
    It's your server.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfVanadiel View Post
    i understand you from japan and asia and you rather hire your own people so they can make money but none of you knows english well enough to make fluent important threads in english. where you need to hire someone natural language is english and not asian. there is no asian who speaks english as first born even in america. i would not hire a bartender to build a house for me. i would hire a construction worker. i can't get mad at a bartender not building the house right for me. you want more people to buy american games...it has to be understandable for us , to want us to play and enjoy it the way we love it. people can't understand they can't play or finish the video game. now their money was stolen, no refunds on open games at all. you also need to put terms and conditions on a video game before you pay for it. you can't expect someone to agree to these after they bought it and can't get a refund because its open. thats out the door. and they extensive long and every video game does it. no one wants to do that for every video game to protect your self from lawsuits that you know have serious problems in it. if you don't want to hire ameriacns for american versions of your games, why should we waste our money buying them if you don't care about us. you know how many asians attack me on your game every day and hate me for no reason? and im the nicest person in the world. this is for square enix only about how the sticky thread is so hard to understand. which makes me have no faith that my serious very serious problem can't be fix and i am wanting you to understand my bug needs to be fix. it's nothing more important to my life than this. its been three days of waiting non stop for a game master to come talk to me with no sleep . and no one is even reporting to game masters at all so i can get this taken care of in game as soon as possible.
    I'm a native born American with English as my first language and excellent vocabulary, yet I cannot parse what you are trying to say. You need paragraphs, and capital letters. It's a wall of text and it gives me a headache to try and read.
    (2)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    You keep talking about us following your rules, but your rules aren't SE's and SE's rules are the only ones that matter.
    (1)