Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Aeonic NPC bug

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    first off you better stop talking to me like im a baka who did something wrong when you work or paid for by square enix because they doing so much horribly wrong and trying to diffuse everything wrong they did to me.
    They haven't done anything wrong to you lol... their rules as far as for what they can provide support are quite clear.

SE will not respond to this or fix it because you haven't followed the bug reporting proceedures correctly

DON'T SPEAK ON THIS THREAD IF YOU NOT WORKING FOR SQUARE ENIX TO FIX THIS PROBLEM i don't got time for internet trolls/ghosts
    Look yourself in the mirror and tell yourself you're not an internet troll
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    They haven't done anything wrong to you lol... their rules as far as for what they can provide support are quite clear.

SE will not respond to this or fix it because you haven't followed the bug reporting proceedures correctly

Look yourself in the mirror and tell yourself you're not an internet troll
    didn't i tell you not to post in my thread again spreading junk post . that this isn't for you . this is for square enix owner only so he can fix this? you can't even follow my rules, yet you talking about other people didn't follow the right way to do this. i could care less what you say i told you not to reply in my thread again.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfVanadiel View Post
    first off you better stop talking to me like im a baka who did something wrong when you work or paid for by square enix because they doing so much horribly wrong and trying to diffuse everything wrong they did to me. can't take responsibility for your actions and keep trying to get away with it and belittle it instead of being a man and doing the right thing. go some where if you not the owner of square enix to fix this
    Okay

1) You don't own this thread.
    2) Bug reporting is a formal process which you need to follow. Your bug report will be rejected if you do not follow the rules. Software developers need specific information to address reported bugs.

Honestly, from the frantic way you talk, you sound like you might have an honest, diagnoseable mental disorder.

Real talk, from what I can almost interpret from your message, it sounds like you forgot to check in with the NPC after each round of NMs. Or you didn't do them in order. You have to do Escha Zitah, check in with goblin, Escha RuAun, check in with goblin, Reisenjima, check in with goblin.
    (3)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarmarkvar View Post
    Okay

1) You don't own this thread.
    2) Bug reporting is a formal process which you need to follow. Your bug report will be rejected if you do not follow the rules. Software developers need specific information to address reported bugs.

Honestly, from the frantic way you talk, you sound like you might have an honest, diagnoseable mental disorder.

Real talk, from what I can almost interpret from your message, it sounds like you forgot to check in with the NPC after each round of NMs. Or you didn't do them in order. You have to do Escha Zitah, check in with goblin, Escha RuAun, check in with goblin, Reisenjima, check in with goblin.
    yes i do own this thread. these two are getting arrested and so are you. i made it clear only square enix owner is allowed here. i don't got no time for spam. death sentence. death row. no mercy. no regrets. no exceptions. no bribing or blackmailing your way out. you go post in someone else thread. its many other topics. just prove my point to all global authorities and what you do everywhere. as leader of my country. i'm pushing for a new execution. instead of the electric chair. being burned alive by fire like witches was back in the day. i really getting tire of seeing so many people put down so many others and get off of being control freaks abusing power and numbers and have no regard for human life or people feelings. this is my earth I AM THE SON OF ABSOLLUTE ALLMIGHTY GOD THE CREATOR OF ALL. im giving out the worst divine punishments to anyone who does the slightest thing wrong to any good person. i don't care if you believe it or not . it makes me no big deal. i'm not responding to anymore outsiders to who i ask for in my thread
    (0)

Player
    If you aren't trolling, then I really hope you get the psychiatric help you need.
    (2)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2