Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Aeonic NPC bug

Player

Aeonic NPC bug

i got my malform knuckles yesterday and killed all the NMs in every zone. and got it all check off in all three books and the npc Temperic not sending me to the next step with attestion and fragment. i work too hard for this. i had so many people still hundreds of millions of gils for me, game masters won't get it back and ban these people or do they job. i been attacked non stop since i started this game from haters and trolls who don't ever get banned and it was like this on final fantasy 14 when i beat endwalker in first day of release on a different account. i been patient with a lot of stuff on this game but this is too important to me and i want it fix now. game master sent me to the support website and the agent is acting evil as heck and won't transfer me to supervisor or owner of Square enix and keep telling me to come to the forum and keep sending me all over the world . and game master throw out so many reports. because you can't explain anything in that limited space and don't come talk to you in person. over a million problems but i want my god hands now i work too hard for this for so many years on so many different accounts and so many video games by square enix. im the best video game player in the world by far for over 30 years its no way an actress in C grade movies ella balinska should of even been in forspoken, when im the best. people steal my game data and consoles and get famous off my game save and can't even repeat it and the the game makers don't even ask them to repeat it.and now ella balinska spy on me non stop trying to copy everything i do and so m any other people who got military family and got tech on spy on anyone in the world. and keep attacking me non stop tto make me mad so i turn to incredible hulk fuse with n ine tails fox and get banned from my rage and lose all my hard work and they won't ban none of these evil people
    (0)

Player

and im prepared for fully upgrade for my Aeonic weapon god hands

i got the attestion and fragment ready. i got all the crystals to fully upgrade the augments. this the last piece of my equip and the most important and i got to wait until this bug fix that takes forever, so if everyone got primeval brew for not getting temporary items, what would i get for all of this and the best weapon in the game? it has to be that type of level compensation. a super mega ultimate weapon? just keep in mind these aeonic weapon is called god hands as it is.
    (0)

Player

and this really a pain too what you about to hear

so you only got a primeval brew if you had the scintillating rhaspody key item right? i was one quest away from having it before they pass out primeval brew. furthermore you can't even get the aeonic weapons without this key item and you know how badly i want the primeval brew at the time. to solo bahamut for lily who couldn't beat it with a full team on ragnarok 20 years ago. before treasures of aht came out. you know how much main and anger that cause me? my soul probably died that day to be honest.
    (0)

Player

to make it even worst

im the one who wasn't getting temporary items to begin with, who made the bug report....and didn't even get the primeval brew because i was new and so everyone wouldn't get the primeval brew not to upset the old vet players who been playing forever, you had to had that key item. didn't even care anymore after that day everyone got it and all my set up and plans i had planned to do this and the fight with the brew you would be crying or so mad. even tho this a new account i been playing since the beginning and its no way to even contact square enix about it. i did contact support they didn't even do nothing and said they would see about it. haven't heard nothing back
    (0)
    Last edited by KingOfVanadiel; 06-18-2022 at 05:56 AM.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    First:

If you want to report a bug, you have to use the template provided in the sticky post. Otherwise, it will get moved to "Not a Bug Report" or "Insufficient Information," and if there actually is a bug, there is no chance of it being fixed as a result of your report unless you format it correctly.

Second: You almost certainly missed a step or made some other error that is preventing you from proceeding, or you may need to talk to the same NPC more than once to get the correct interaction. Lots of people have done Aeonics. You need to take a deep breath before you start writing a 10 page essay.

Third: SE will not bypass quest NPCs, or refund items spent on anything. The only thing they will do that is item related is, one time per account, restore a lost item that you either sold to an NPC or threw away. And also, in the latter case, there is now a "recycle bin" feature that will allow you to recover discarded items as long as you haven't left the zone in which you did it. SE support won't help you for your situation because there is nothing they can do within the rules they have laid forth.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Here is the template for your convenience. You must fill out all information even if you don't think it's relevant. You can copy the text below the line

Platform:
    ISP:
    Type of Internet Connection:
    Internet Connection Speed:
    Date & Time:
    Frequency:
    Character Name:
    Race:
    World:
    Main Job:
    Support Job:
    Area and Coordinates:
    Party or Solo:
    NPC Name:
    Monster Name:
    Steps:
    <*Add more steps if necessary.>
    (0)

Character
    Ubizah
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Jesus christ just ignore this guy

Don't even engage
    (1)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Oh i just looked at their three other posts.

Yeah. You're right
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    First:

If you want to report a bug, you have to use the template provided in the sticky post. Otherwise, it will get moved to "Not a Bug Report" or "Insufficient Information," and if there actually is a bug, there is no chance of it being fixed as a result of your report unless you format it correctly.

Second: You almost certainly missed a step or made some other error that is preventing you from proceeding, or you may need to talk to the same NPC more than once to get the correct interaction. Lots of people have done Aeonics. You need to take a deep breath before you start writing a 10 page essay.

Third: SE will not bypass quest NPCs, or refund items spent on anything. The only thing they will do that is item related is, one time per account, restore a lost item that you either sold to an NPC or threw away. And also, in the latter case, there is now a "recycle bin" feature that will allow you to recover discarded items as long as you haven't left the zone in which you did it. SE support won't help you for your situation because there is nothing they can do within the rules they have laid forth.
    first off you better stop talking to me like im a baka who did something wrong when you work or paid for by square enix because they doing so much horribly wrong and trying to diffuse everything wrong they did to me. can't take responsibility for your actions and keep trying to get away with it and belittle it instead of being a man and doing the right thing. go some where if you not the owner of square enix to fix this
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Uriah View Post
    Jesus christ just ignore this guy

Don't even engage
    you got the nerve to say jesus christ my name im the son of GOD and say ignore me? don't ever say my name again and no one else has it. DON'T SPEAK ON THIS THREAD IF YOU NOT WORKING FOR SQUARE ENIX TO FIX THIS PROBLEM i don't got time for internet trolls/ghosts
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast